Thousand Years Empire

Started by CosmicWeaponOfThule, November 14, 2021, 01:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CosmicWeaponOfThule

THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE

Outsider Art, Noise, Ambient etc. Distributed through the Winter Solace Productions black metal mail order in the USA.

Hate Ejaculation "Stepping on the Egg"

This is the first new material from This Project in 4 years. Drone/Ambient/Outsider music. This includes a written report by Khonsu Fascinus on his exile from South Sudan into Uganda and how this ties in to NS Techno/Atleantean spirituality.

Audio Sample

Other represses from the defunct Lunar Heathen Front, Thule Society, Do Not Buy & other associated companies will be coming out in the coming months/years. There is no European Distributor for these.

THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE

CosmicWeaponOfThule

Divine Electron - 2012 - 2017

The music on here was originally released spanning over 4 cassettes on the Lunar Heathen Front label. As it is not financially feasible to keep that method in print anymore, this music has been compiled into a 4 disc CD-r compilation in a DVD box.. This material will eventually be reworked w/ additional stuff added to the music, as full length recordings/new material for this project that will get a pro CD release. The original source will be unique to this release.

Limited to 25 hand-numbered copies. As this will not have distribution outside the USA, I'd be more than willing to license this to a any company for a CD-r release at $1 per copy printed as long as the original insert is used with the TYE logo being replaced by that of another company, no physical copies would need to be mailed to me. Any interested company must however be somebody that markets to experimental music consumers and not primarily be a black metal company or a sub-label of a black metal company. Please do not send any personal messages as I'll never remember to read them, my email contact is wintersolaceproductions@protonmail.com

There will be future compilations made of all this old experimental stuff from the vaults with closure being put onto all these projects so this offer will be standard going forward for anything not pressed onto a pro CD.

To Purchase
THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE

CosmicWeaponOfThule

Online Now

TYE001 - White Christmas "Alphorn Department Store"

First release of the netlabel portion of the Thousand Years Empire sublabel. This is an hour long piece of experimental/electronic music and is only going to be made available by itself online for either streaming or download. A physical edition will be made available on CDr next year as part of a larger compilation. The digital release of this is a test as there is plans to expand this further next year.

Download

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2k3sfri6emgk90m/TYE001+-+White+Christmas+Alphorn+Department+Store+Digital+Release.zip/file

Stream

https://rumble.com/v43bege-white-christmas-alphorn-department-store-full-stream.html

Monetary donations can be made available through the Winter Solace webshop in a variety of amounts similar to Bandcamp's "Pay What You want" option.

Merry Christmas everyone.
THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE