Special Interest
January 24, 2022, 03:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you reading  (Read 439639 times)
Theodore
Heavy user

« Reply #945 on: December 10, 2021, 03:03:12 AM »

Jukka Siikala's Seksnobyl is an art/photo book. It has just 3 pages of text to give you the context. Strong story that leaving you in a weird situation to feel horny, sick, disgust on the same time. To wish never be there, cause ... what if you couldnt hold yourself and participated ? You never know ... Artwork amplifies your feelings. You are in the list. Do you jump into the pit / do you enter the cabin ? If you deny, will be a way back ? - This would be great story for a movie. - IOPS , ofcource.

“ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες”
HateSermon
moderate user

« Reply #946 on: December 22, 2021, 04:14:50 AM »

Jukka Siikala's Seksnobyl is an art/photo book. It has just 3 pages of text to give you the context. Strong story that leaving you in a weird situation to feel horny, sick, disgust on the same time. To wish never be there, cause ... what if you couldnt hold yourself and participated ? You never know ... Artwork amplifies your feelings. You are in the list. Do you jump into the pit / do you enter the cabin ? If you deny, will be a way back ? - This would be great story for a movie. - IOPS , ofcource.

Very cinematic indeed. As I was reading this, visuals of murky covert canoe trip followed by redneck incest espionage plays out in my head. Maybe Jukka should do a short film of this? Is this story even true? Doesn’t matter I suppose. 10/10 magazine. Anxious for more!

hatesermon.bandcamp.com
FLORIDA MAN

« Reply #947 on: December 26, 2021, 11:21:48 AM »

Always The Horizon - Murdoch Murdoch
https://murdoch-murdoch.net/html/mm-ath.html
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]
  Print  

Jump to: