GENOCIDE ORGAN

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, March 22, 2011, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P-K

i think it was about ArchiveII ?   ;-)

bogskaggmannen

Archive II, yes. I'm assuming they didn't sell all 300 copies at the show.

jc

they're sold out. everyone was walking away from the stall with 3-4 copies each.

Zeno Marx

Quote from: jc on May 19, 2011, 10:58:35 PM
they're sold out. everyone was walking away from the stall with 3-4 copies each.
A big FUCK YOU to the fans.  You can't allow people to grab more than 1-2 copies each.  Even if they go get friends to buy another copy or two, you have to do something to screw with the flippers.  sad.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

Goat93

Quote from: bogskaggmannen on May 19, 2011, 08:06:52 PM
Archive II, yes. I'm assuming they didn't sell all 300 copies at the show.

I havn't seen anything about them but the LP is also not out yet...

pontifx

bullshit. they were selling just one copy per guest. stamped the fucking tickets.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: pontifx on May 19, 2011, 11:10:17 PM

bullshit. they were selling just one copy per guest. stamped the fucking tickets.

I second bullshit on that. They were shit hard on one copy per person only. Besides, everyone walking away with 3-4 copies each would mean a pressing of 1020-1360 copies. With all of them hand numbered that is not possible. In short, shut the fuck up jc. 
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

P-K

imho, good 10", 1 track that doesn't do a thing for me, 2 solid brooding GO's, and one raging blaster (God Send Us I)

jc

For anyone doubting, these are completely sold out and no copies will be sold online.

GEWALTMONOPOL

300 10"s pressed, 340 tickets sold plus friends and other bands present = a very good chance of it having sold out at the gig. "Everyone" walking away with 3-4 each = total bullshit. My theory is you couldn't sponge up ten or possibly even any copy at all for ebay/discogs this time so instead you try to stir up shit. Just shut the fuck up jc!

Goat93

does someone know the Word "sarcasm"?

GEWALTMONOPOL

Does someone know the word "profiteer"? Jc is one prime example.

I don't care that much about his business model, let that be on his conscience, but spreading outright lies about people is not OK.

jc

Nice! Just got the exclusive link to order the record! 21.50 well spent! Looking forward to ebaying my extras!

pontifx

Quote from: TheGreatEcstasy on May 20, 2011, 12:52:51 PM
300 10"s pressed, 340 tickets sold plus friends and other bands present = a very good chance of it having sold out at the gig. "Everyone" walking away with 3-4 each = total bullshit. My theory is you couldn't sponge up ten or possibly even any copy at all for ebay/discogs this time so instead you try to stir up shit. Just shut the fuck up jc!

That's it!

bitewerksMTB

So what is the 10" that sold out at a performance? Nevermind. It's on discogs. Maybe someone will bootleg both 10"'s as a LP...

Listening to a download of the U-K & it's pretty good. Better than expected but nothing earth-shattering great.