Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, March 22, 2011, 02:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogskaggmannen

Quote from: P-K on March 22, 2011, 04:37:28 PM
latest 14/5 you say?

hell yeah!

Any comments on the shows last night?

pontifx

totally great. one of the most intense shows I've ever seen. absolutely brilliant. WPF!

P-K

4-hour drive, only saw a bit of Mannheim, a mixture of industry, containers & Borgerhout :-)

nice venue, perfect for this kind of things imho

P231 : didn't know what to expect.....started of with ultraheavy bassdrones that bored me fast, then it almost went Raster-Noton (incl the visuals). good work but boring to watch someone work on 2 macbooks.......pity the visuals weren't thàt good.

Isomer : never checked Isomer, i heard it used to be more "ambient" than this set......i heard a lot of ex.order, some melodic Dagda Mor.....german pe. sounded ok but the pc started crapping out a lot & then it was over. .....

:GO: .....short religeous intro & kicked of with Klaus barbie.....this was one of the most vicious moshpits i ever saw, didn't join (bad back & too many piercings to rip) but it was perfect. new & old tracks, 1 with Dave/Grey Wolves (don't remember title but i'm 100% shure its on the Catholic Priests lp), Hail America, WPF, et etc ...heavy throbbing twin MS20 turned crowd extatic......the perfect gig. german-style pe : there's nothing like it.

RG

Any word on that rumored Save Our Slaves vinyl reissue? Or extra copies of that Archive II 10"?

P-K

i'm guessing leftover 10" 's will be sold via Tesco......

RG

Ya I figured, but when that first Archive 10" came out and I emailed them I got no response. I imagine they probably got flooded with emails from people looking for the same thing, and probably will again.

Goat93

Quote from: P-K on May 15, 2011, 07:11:52 PM

Were sold in some Hours i think

Brad

Were they selling the new album at the show?

pontifx

Quote from: Brad on May 16, 2011, 01:26:23 AM
Were they selling the new album at the show?

only the CD-version.

Ashmonger

Quote from: P-K on May 15, 2011, 04:53:59 PM4-hour drive, only saw a bit of Mannheim, a mixture of industry, containers & Borgerhout :-)
Hahaha, great description!
I guess it's only for people from Belgium though. Or does the reputation of Borgerhout has reached international status? :p

P-K

no international status, but many will get the point ;-)
QuoteLocal references to this part of the town as "Borgerokko" are believed to derive from the higher proportion of residents from north Africa, many being of Morrocan descent.

GEWALTMONOPOL

I've listened to Under-Kontrakt ten or so times now and I think it's a good album. Better than In-Konflikt which I as probably one of the few consider a very strong album. Under-Kontrakt is denser, heavier and generally more full on than the very cold sounding In-Konflikt. The artwork looks much better irl than the jpgs we've seen here.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

ConcreteMascara

Great news. I'm also very partial to In-Konflikt myself. The first half, really the 2nd quarter, We Care For You, Death Hypes and A Peculiar Crusade of In-Konlfikt are all very very good.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

bogskaggmannen

Quote from: Goat93 on May 15, 2011, 10:45:48 PM

Can anyone confirm there actually were copies for sale at the Tesco webpage after the show?

Goat93

Quote from: bogskaggmannen on May 19, 2011, 04:56:19 PM
Quote from: Goat93 on May 15, 2011, 10:45:48 PM

Can anyone confirm there actually were copies for sale at the Tesco webpage after the show?

From Archive I? Yes, there were a Newsflyer spread around from Tesco and it were also in the Webshop