need more drone doom (((O)))

Except Khanate and the others mentioned before definitely check out:

Burial Chamber Trio - S/T
Earth - Earth 2 - Special Low Frequency Version
Grave Temple - The Holy Down
Pentemple - O))) Presents
Extra-Capsular Extraction - Geometry of Sound
Whalesong - Gateway
Scott Walker - Soused (recorded with SUNN O))))
Ensemble Pearl - Ensemble Pearl

Bleak Existence

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: Neithan on June 16, 2021, 03:08:31 PM
Ensemble Pearl - Ensemble Pearl

I never considered Ensemble Pearl drone doom, more like dark ambient meets dreary psychedelic or post-rock, but it's actually not the worst descriptor if you divorce it from the expectation of mammoth slow-motion riffs. No matter what you call it, their album is fucking great!
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

pentd

+1 for nels cline

loop is pretty out there, helios creed obviously...

finland legends: worms / psychoplasma / enter

Decrepitude

I've had a good luck of finding second hand copies of Sightings and Mouthus/Double Leopards/Tarpit/Religious Knives records for cheap recently.

collapsedhole

any fans of this stuff want to sell me the thurston moore and/or burnt hills tapes on throne heap? i think the fall into this category... trying to complete the labels discography, almost complete but these two and the bill nace tape have eluded me for many years now... willing to pay more than top dollar. sorry if this is inappropriate for this thread but i figure its worth a shot - DM me!

Eigen Bast

cr

Everything from Earth/Dylan Carlson - depends on my mood, but for most of the time, I really like it all.

Earth O.D.

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on June 04, 2021, 12:59:54 PMThat Snuffrider release sounded to me like the sort of drone-heavy, noisey psychedelic rock that the English love doing.

Correct on all accounts, that's definitely the main influence... to anyone concerned, we put out a stopgap digital EP of some rehearsal recordings on bandcamp:

https://snuffrider.bandcamp.com/album/feaster-ep

YadielSingleton

If you like a similar theme, then you can find guitar paraphernalia in a similar style. I've seen before that they do coloring or glue large stickers or films that replicate a character or some detail that you yourself want to portray. For example, for myself, I often buy picks that will have an image that is similar in style to the world of superheroes. I think it's quite fun and amusing. So if you want to pick something unique for yourself, then custom made guitar picks might be helpful. Now I would like to put together a unique collection of not only picks, but also guitars.

PuddysJacket

Kaneko Jutok - Endless Ruins is a masterpiece