Special Interest
May 09, 2021, 06:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: SMELL & QUIM  (Read 7173 times)
totalblack
Heavy user

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2021, 11:58:00 PM »

No release date yet, but At War With False Noise has a "SMELL & QUIM 7" Collection 3xCD box" listed in their forthcoming releases. As the website states, "buy some stuff so I can afford to press all that", and if anyone in the UK/Europe hasn't set their eyes upon AWWFN's massive distro list before then now's as good a time as any to have a rummage. His brutally funny reviews are well worth a gander at the very least.

I guess the word is out, but this is in the works as a 4LP \ 3CD set. It's a lot of material to put together and is a ways off, but it'll have an extensive visual catalogue of all included releases, live photos, and related ephemera. AWWFN is doing the CD version, and I'm doing the vinyl edition, if all goes well it'll be out hopefully by the winter.

'Bull's Penis Soup' audible CD reissue with approx 30 minutes of extra material is in progress as well and should be out within a month or two.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: