List of items for private sale from Uncle Barry (rare Death In June polo, N12)

Started by UncleBarry, March 09, 2021, 07:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleBarry

List of items I will be posting for private sales, mainly things I can't list on Discogs:

Death In June-Wolfsangel POLO SHIRT (Official), rare, Size Medium
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Death-In-June-OFFICIAL-Rune-Polo-Shirt-Size-M-from-NYC-2002-rare-htf-NON/254890069770
eBay link is to view pictures, price is $100 direct from me. Please read full description.

Nicole 12 Playground/Lolita Love CD (CD and Cover in VG+ condition, some may consider the CD a NM-) $40

Misogynist Pussyslasher/Creamface CD (237/300) (CD is mint never played, cover is in NM- condition) $30

XXX Maniak–Gorebortion vinyl LP purple black splatter-SIGNED (mint/sealed) $40

XXX Maniak-Harvesting The Cunt Nectar CD original pressing ltd to 1,000-SIGNED (mint/sealed) $30

Grand Belial's Key-Mocking The Philanthropist Cassette-Propaganda (Ukraine)-Cassette itself is unplayed, opened but booklet is an NM- $30

Crucifier-Unparalleled Majesty CD-R (made by Cazz (TBLOC), he gave this to me at Profanatica show around 2005) $30

Kult Ov Azazel-Forever Heaven Gone PROMO cassette (rare, from the band)-$50

Whipstriker/Ophicvs-Satanic Metal Army Vinyl LP TEST PRESS-$100

Luciftias–Dronosphere III: Transcension CD-R ltd to 33-$15

Luciftias-Darkness Absolute CD-R (sealed) $20

Prime Minister Rofocale–War Of Light Year Raptures cassette (rare ambient/neo-classical from the guy in Black Pentecost) $25

If interested please send message, payment through Paypal friends and family please. All prices include shipping and tracking if you are within the US.

More stuff soon, thanks to whom bought the N12 Playground LP...enjoy.

SPECIAL FOR THE COLLECTOR OR RESELLER: Order all music media listed above (besides the Death In June Polo shirt) for $200 including shipping in the US (Value of $410 or more)

UncleBarry

Wanted to make a post for a unique/rare item, which is an Equimanthorn–Second Sephira Cella "ADVANCE MIXES" CD which was sent to me from Proscriptor himself and has a specially made cover.

I'm willing to let it go for $150, send a message.

Arguably this is rarer than "An Evening Of Blasphemous Moon Worship" cassette which goes for about the same price point.