Previous topic - Next topic

jesuspenis

AVAILABLE NOW

Orders taken at :
https://abgrund.bigcartel.com/product/neuesachlichkeit

Video preview here :
https://youtu.be/5vpXZy7xo4U

ABGRUND Editions

Book + CD compilation + 2 inserts – A5 format, 256 p. on full color, glossy paper, edition of 200 copies

Interviews/texts/photography/collage :

ZYKLON SS // ULEX XANE // CERVICAL SMEAR // PISSOIR ROUGE // CONTORTUS // GRAUSTICH // PAIN APPENDIX // MANIA // NIGHT WOLF // MADEMOISELLE BISTOURI // SUBHUMANNIHILATION // VON SANNGETALL // DAVID FREMANN // WERTHAM // NEW JUCHE // OMEGA KUNST // LOUISE TRENTE & MADAME.M // NO LIVES MATTER

CD : PROGRAMMED TO KILL (16 tracks/74 mns)

GRAUSTICH
ZSS
MANIA
CONTORTUS
CALIGULA031
TOTENRUNE
STREICHER
CERVICAL SMEAR
SCATMOTHER
PISSOIR ROUGE
MADEMOISELLE BISTOURI
PAIN APPENDIX
NIGHT WOLF
MSHING
SUBHUMANNIHILATION
ALFARMANIA

cancerouscell

Are any American distros getting any copies?

tiny_tove

I saw the preview since we are in close contact and I can say it lives up the expectations. Great pieces by everybody with my personal faves the artwork part with New Juche, Omega Kunst and Louise Trent/Madame T that was very painful to see
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

jesuspenis

Only a few copies left at the source.

One or two selected distros will have some supply.

This has been a very pleasant moment. Thanks to all for your support.

Mission terminated.

hoodphantom

Quote from: jesuspenis on March 19, 2021, 11:38:12 AM
Only a few copies left at the source.

One or two selected distros will have some supply.

This has been a very pleasant moment. Thanks to all for your support.

Mission terminated.

Which distros are expected to receive copies? Any of them in the US?

jesuspenis

DISTRO UPDATE :

- ANTIPATIK

- AJNA

- TORDON  LJUD

- DUNKELHEIT

HateSermon

Received my copy today and it's been hard to put down. Great interviews and the print quality is high class. Compilation CD deserves it's own review. Don't sleep on this!

yosef666

I just got shipping notification for my copy, hoping it arrives quickly... the 1st issue was an amazing read.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

jesuspenis

NEUESACHLICHKEIT is sold out.

A few selected distros will have a few copies available.

All final orders will be shipped this week.

Thank you to all who have supported the project.

yosef666

Quote from: yosef666 on March 30, 2021, 06:16:57 AM
I just got shipping notification for my copy, hoping it arrives quickly... the 1st issue was an amazing read.
Arrived yesterday. Beautiful packaging of course. About halfway through, just as excellent as the first issue. And the comp is great.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

jesuspenis

Review of the book/CD by AZOIKUM

"This book, as inconspicuous as it appears at first glance is not a book, it's a compendium of great artists, interviews and artworks in such an outstanding quality. It's a prostration to a small but great scene, very well put together and - what's most important - it's a punch in the face of censorship. In art, there's no place and justification for boundaries at all. And as a special bonus there's also a compilation CD included, with a who is who of artists living this credo, no holds barred. An amazing piece, book and CD, a true labour of love !"
--- AZOIKUM

jesuspenis

Review by THANKYOURLUCKYSTARS

"In this day and age where so called underground genres became safe zone playgrounds for impotent hipsters, NEUSACHLICHKEIT hits the scene with a breath of fresh air. Jam packed with in-depth interviews, hate-filled essays, perverted artwork and a tooth ( yup crybaby a real human tooth) we can truly call this a POWER ELECTRONICS classic in its own right. NO CENSORSHIP, PURE SHEER INTELLECTUAL HATRED, NEUESACHLICHKEIT keeps the Elitist Wolf flame burning amongst all you hipster sheep.
Scenetourists? Stiches guaranteed!"

----THANKYOURLUCKYSTARS

jesuspenis

Distro update :

FREAK ANIMAL will have some copies in the very near future, and a small restock at TORDON LJUD soon too.

dunkelheitprod

we received the second bunch of books last week. We have several books in our store.
Dunkelheit Produktionen
Your Source for Occult Music and more
http://www.dunkelheit-shop.com

BloodStone

Quote from: dunkelheitprod on April 22, 2021, 09:47:22 AM
we received the second bunch of books last week. We have several books in our store.

I can't believe I slept on this. I grabbed your last copy thanks to a heads up from someone in the know.

Looking forward to it.