NEKOREKORDS 2020 // Häkki + Umpio

Started by pentd, December 30, 2020, 06:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pentd

Last batch of 2020 noise available now. Tapes are recycled language courses (Häkki) and shitty humppa stuff (Umpio), handmade and numbered runs.
Also huge Bandcamp update, which was too long hangin. (I thought that i "just recently" uploaded some tapes, but that was already in Jan.2016, argh)

Häkki: Eraser Of Language -C60 tape (NEKO-35)
Full album of creepy tape manipulations, twitchy elektronix and cavernous spaces. 2015-2020 closure. 50 made.
Listen/DL on -->Häkki Bandcamp

Umpio: Root Rot -tape (NEKO-33)
Umpio: Nahkajeesus -3″CDR (NEKO-34)
As a tribute to BLJ and Radiopuhelimet here is crude elektronix in semi-monolithic HNW style. VCVRack to tape, slightly edited in Reaper. No overdubs/layering.
The patch ran mostly unattended for a few days, during which the tapes were dubbed. Recycled tapes, length may vary. So each tape is different.
The BC packet combines the “Root Rot” tape and “Nahkajeesus” 3″-CDR.
The tape and CDR version are not for sale, trades only.
Both are editions of 33 each.
Listen/DL on -->Umpio Bandcamp

Other cool stuff that happened this year:
- Released a CD version on Curtis Roads / Todd Barton tape from 2016.
- Released SM/DP second album via --> Huge Bass Records
- Worked on Kolari II & III compilations. Also workin on vol.IV
- Worked on the CD reissue of Taklamakan vs Umpio LP from 2014 on WCN/Narcolepsia
- Released Molesterol CD via FA
- Working on upcoming Kartio material since I'm elbow deep learning modular synthesis for insekt elektronix
- Working on upcoming Romutus release
..... and I'm probably forgetting something again.....

Apologies for slow email action, as always. Nobody gets ignored, I'm often just too disorganized to reply.
Also please do get in touch via email, not PM here... I always forget to check here! ----> pentti ((&&)) umpio punto com

Thanks + remember to listen to The Cramps!!!

update: mics + tapes + cdr's gone from me, some copies of häkki tape at FA distro. thanks!