THE WALKING KORPSES/ BACTERIUM/ THE UPSIDEDOWN FLAMES/ SLOTH /MILITANT ZAZA zine

Started by Ivan, December 26, 2020, 12:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivan

I am excited for you to hear this music- which you can on the FUCK YOGA bandcamp. And click here to buy.

FY#72 THE WALKING KORPSES "all safe and dead" LP

RADIANT. PHANTASMAGORIC. POSTPUNK.
It is the apparition of a savage dancer in the jungle- electric undead- a leap outward the cranial island.
It is humid and sensual and it is too real and I hope it is permanent.
A fever (sweet).
A single hermetic image (boyish) blooming into an excessive memory of deep nature and wars; an unrememberance of sorts...
Monitor the old world/ new world carousel swirl like a dervish from the comfort of your music system and recognize the grand spectacle.

Performed by the personnel of TEENAGE PANZERKORPS, DIÄT, LAST DOMINION LOST...

Pressing of 300 copies, 30 of which come with a set of 5 x 1" badges.
Co-released with STATIC SHOCK MUSIK

FY#73 BACTERIUM "sunt lacrymae rerum" LP

ULTRA. FUNERAL. DOOM.
A deed guided by macabre flicker; the lantern ill-consorted with the degradation of sepulchral arts.
Imposing with eccentric decorum (bedlamic divination unvarnished) and alluring ambience, BACTERIUM cultivate the wicked naturalism of real doom; poetic and necrotic.
In honor of THERGOTHON, SKEPTICISM, MY DYING BRIDE, BURZUM.

Vinyl pressing of 300 copies, 30 of which come with 4 x 1" badges
Heavy silk-screened covers

BACTERIUM is Andrew, Raymond, Muiris

Recorded and mixed by Raymond under funereal circumstances
Artwork by Droll Meadow
Lettering and layout by Ivan Kocev
Mastered for vinyl by ENORMOUS DOOR

FY#74 THE UPSIDEDOWN FLAMES "creeps at shows" 7"

Coded in the lacerations of punk/ romantic horrors/ industrialized street kraut- a hasty meeting on the dissecting table of the perpetually thrilling creeps of HORRID RED and TEENAGE PANZERKORPS.
Hear the Boy True- a presence pregnant with alarm, wow!
Hear the Edmund Xavier- a mustang under the sun!
Hear the Clay Ruby- an elegant shadow!
The guest list is gaping and you are all invited!

A production of 30 x clear 7" lathe cuts

FY#75 SLOTH "1987-2019 authentic Floridian death metal recordings" 7"

Too late for the death metal party?

"Allow me to set the picture for you... the year was 1987.
My morning school bus ride consisted of mostly the tapes RxIxB, SxBxGx, "under the sign...", "the eyes of horror" & "coroner's office" in my Walkman.
In "home room" I sat next to Steve Johnston... an "honor's class" student who was amused by my obsession with the aforementioned extreme music.
Our school would have events where they would allow the class to vote for the songs that would be played at said events. I would always write in "armies of the dead" or "angel of death". Steve would ask me what

he should write in. I would suggest "zombie ritual", "no will to live" or something of that nature. He used my suggestions with glee.
One day Steve said he wrote lyrics for my imaginary band I called SOAPY FISH. I thought of the name, as a bag boy at my neighborhood grocery store. All the bag boys were under constant scrutiny to not bag

seafood with cleaning products. Thus, was born, my imaginary band's name.
What made the whole scenario endearing to me was not Steve's love of extreme music. He didn't love it. Steve's 2 favorite bands were RUSH & MARILLION. What made the whole thing endearing was his enjoyment of MY

love of extreme music. In fact, I remember him telling me NOT to tell anyone he penned the lyrics to "flaming Christmas tree" for fear of fingers wagging from classmates & teachers alike.
Fast-forward to 1992... I met Jeff Shirilla in college. FINALLY someone who shared my obsession for dXm!! We quickly recorded to 4-track, as a duo (under the moniker SIX SIX SIX), "flaming Christmas tree". We

dreamed of MORRISOUND &/or SUNLIGHT STUDIO. Of a record deal with EARACHE or R/C.
Now, more than THREE DECADES later, my longest-running idea-made-tangible (SLOTH) has recorded "flaming Christmas tree" at MORRISOUND RECORDING. Maybe we'll record "I bowl for satan" at SUNLIGHT."
-Dom K.

A production of 30 x clear 7" lathe cuts (10 x orange, 20 x blue covers)

MILITANT ZAZA fanzine #1

Interviews with SLOTH, BACTERIUM, LEGION OF ANDROMEDA, THE WALKING KORPSES, TSALAL and BURMESE + a lengthy article on industrial crust.

60 pages, A5 format. 6 euros including postage to anywhere

Ivan

BACTERIUM "sunt lacrymae rerum" LP review at THRASHOCORE (original in French)

THE WALKING KORPSES "all safe and dead" LP review at PERTE ET FRACAS (original in French)

Ivan

THE WALKING KORPSES interview answered by Jason Honea AKA Boy True for MILITANT ZAZA fanzine, read here