Nekrophile Rekords 10LP set (VOD)

Started by Mr Klang, November 28, 2020, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PTM Jim

Quote from: totalblack on February 08, 2021, 08:23:36 PM
Can't help but feel many of these releases should have been 2lps each looking at the run times per side

My thoughts as well. Unless they are going to be excerpts of the originals, pretty much all of them are going to be tight.

Into_The_Void

Mine arrived today. Incredibly luxurious packaging, especially the book deserves a mention for the high quality. Chapeaux. Vinyls look all great and so far the sound is also very good. I didn´t listen to the Zos Kia / Coil so far, is only 1 LP but the Cold Spring version was a 2 LP. I don´t think that there´s been a sound "loss" tho, on the contrary, the sound restoration sounds pretty good on what I listened to. 
After the big delay, I have to say that the result is well worth the wait.
https://sabruxa.bandcamp.com/ (Industrial / ambient)

Phenol

Got mine today. It looks really good, but I haven't put any of the records on yet, so can't comment on the sound quality yet. One complaint, though - the box doesn't close if all items are in it, nor even ef you remove the t-shirt. It should have been just a few centimeters deeper.

Phenol

Quote from: Phenol on May 09, 2022, 10:56:02 AM
Got mine today. It looks really good, but I haven't put any of the records on yet, so can't comment on the sound quality yet. One complaint, though - the box doesn't close if all items are in it, nor even ef you remove the t-shirt. It should have been just a few centimeters deeper.

Correction, the box does close, but barely, when removing the t-shirt.

Into_The_Void

Yeah I left the Metcumbnerbone LP (the only one coming with the plastic sleeve) out of the box in order to be able to close it.
https://sabruxa.bandcamp.com/ (Industrial / ambient)

EyeSquared

Still awaiting mine. I'm in the states though so I guess it's going to take a while. Can't wait to get my hands on this gem!

Phenol

Haven't got a chance to listen to all 10 LPs, but the ones I have listened to (half of them) have held up soundwise so far. Same with the 7"s. I'm quite satisfied with it overall, and the book is really great!

thetenthousandthings

Mine just showed up! Very first impression:

The skull is missing the 'engravings' or whatever the fuck, from the original Nekrophile logo. I'm not bitching, mostly just curious as to why that would be.
It makes me think of the GISM repress that Relapse did, where they removed the swastika or covered it up or something.

Regardless, eager to dig in.