WTB: Noise Boxes: Sirkut, Electro Lobotomy Etc

Started by Beguttm, September 10, 2020, 02:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguttm

Hey all, looking for another noise box to add to the setup, if you're willing to part with anything let me know.

Particularly looking for Sirkut SNB, Gen Thalz HNW Machine, EL Particle Smasher and some kind of WNG but I'm happy to give anything a look.

Please chuck me an email @mbegutter@gmail.com

Thanks!

Potier

First suggestion would be to contact these people directly via email or on facebook or via Etsy and so forth to see what they can hook you up with or what can be built on their end - in all likelyhood you'll get a better price and you are supporting the builder directly vs. someone trying to make a quick big buck on second hand sales.

Beguttm

Quote from: Potier on September 11, 2020, 05:04:01 PM
First suggestion would be to contact these people directly via email or on facebook or via Etsy and so forth to see what they can hook you up with or what can be built on their end - in all likelyhood you'll get a better price and you are supporting the builder directly vs. someone trying to make a quick big buck on second hand sales.
Yes I am well aware some of these are currently being built. One I have tried to reach out several times to throughout the year to no avail. Secondly, I usually get a better price on secondhand gear on my student budget, which enables me to grow the setup. I always support builders when I can, thanks anyway for your suggestion.