Special Interest
September 20, 2021, 10:51:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your latest gear purchases  (Read 8514 times)
host body
user

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2021, 06:39:20 PM »

I liked the Elmyra so much that I sold it and bought a Lyra8, and that's not a joke: it sounded great & I fell in love with the way you make sound with it, but the limitation of only 3 voices made me want to upgrade. Now I couldn't be happier, the Lyra8 like a dream come true. Well, the only thing it's missing IMO is the option to change the volume output of individual voices, which I know you can do with touch controls but it would be nice to be abled to put a hard limit. It also has an External input so that you can run external audio through it's unpredictable and very noisy delay effect as well as two CV inputs, which I'm not exactly sure what you can do with yet. Highly recommended device for anyone into synthesizer noise.

If I'll ever be able to plat live again, I'd surely bring my lyra with me. It is a complete synth with numberless features, that somehow you can repeat by repeating the settings. The delay is very powerful. 

Did you know they've released a sequencer called Ornament that supposedly works really well with the Lyra? In true Soma fashion it looks pretty weird:

drunk

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2021, 05:45:11 AM »

Moog Minitaur, nice little machine

Into The Grave is probably the best death metal record ever.
Into_The_Void
moderate user

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2021, 05:58:21 PM »

Arturia Keystep Pro

Keystep is probably my favourite controller ever, didn´t know a newer upgraded version came out.  I don´t know if I really need it, but I think I could sell the keystep and get this one in the future.

https://sabruxa.bandcamp.com/ (Industrial / ambient)
U235

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2021, 12:14:38 AM »

I bought a second-hand MPD32 midi pad controller last week.
The aftertouch is very useful for the multitimbral synthesizer of the MPC5000

Electro Surgeon
user

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2021, 11:31:29 AM »

https://gehirnenterprises.com/

Just bought a couple of pedals of this madman.

I have collected pedals and noise boxes from sources around the world for years snd these are the toughest built pedals I’ve ever come actress! 

INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: