Proiekt Hat still alive?

Started by algiz, February 21, 2011, 02:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

algiz

Nothing new for quite some time - does anyone have more information? Thanks!

bogskaggmannen

I don't think another kind of profile and no new releases since 2008 = project terminated. As far as I know PH is alive and well.

jc

the Klirrfaktor lp only came out three years ago. that isn't too long of a wait.

catharticprocess

One must shit out turds regularly to retain the attention of fluoridated Aspergers. Gotta catch 'em all!

algiz

Good news then - thanks for your expertise

Tommy Carlsson

Quote from: jc on February 21, 2011, 09:18:15 PM
the Klirrfaktor lp only came out three years ago. that isn't too long of a wait.

I like the Klirrfaktor LP a lot, and am quite happy to see that it is still easily available. It's a fine example of GREAT and seemingly "boring" and monotonous pieces of music that was touched upon in the playlist thread.

P-K

imho the Klirrfactor lp is a well-kept secret, bleak ......would sell better with a "proiekt hat from CMI"-sticker  :-)

bitewerksMTB

How long without news from an artist can someone ask about them? 5 years? 10?

"Klirrfactor" is a good one. Better than the one IZI tape I recently pulled out for a listen. PH is a fave project of mine & I'd love for him to flood the market and lose some respect...

linxtyx

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on February 22, 2011, 06:20:43 PM
How long without news from an artist can someone ask about them? 5 years? 10?

"Klirrfactor" is a good one. Better than the one IZI tape I recently pulled out for a listen. PH is a fave project of mine & I'd love for him to flood the market and lose some respect...

agreed

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: P-K on February 22, 2011, 05:16:55 PM
imho the Klirrfactor lp is a well-kept secret, bleak ......would sell better with a "proiekt hat from CMI"-sticker  :-)

I was selling records at a gig a couple of years ago and I recommended the Irgun LP to a potential customer who looked sceptical. "Never heard of that, what is it?". I told him it was a Proiekt Hat project and he coughed up the money instantly.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

P-K

did i get mine from you or from Segerhuva? .....maybe it was me LOL

magnus

I´ve never been particulary interested or intrigued by Proiekt Hat´s music, but really like that Klirrfaktor LP. Both looks and sounds. A must have!

acsenger

A new 7" with two old tracks was released about a month ago by Xn Recordings. Not knowing Proiekt Hat, I wanted to buy it to finally hear them, but then I found out it cost 18 euros (plus postage), so I decided to pass.

totalblack

As with everything on XN - the price is relative to the quality of the release. Tracks sounds rough and closer to earlier Hatband releases than the CMI records, which makes sense as they are two archival tracks. Really well done hand made package, super thick vinyl, sounds great to me.

Euro Trash Bazooka

I happen to have a Hatband tape with a blank side whereas it should have music on it. Could someone be kind enough to pm me their contact by chance? Cheers.
DROIT DIVIN: https://droitdivin1.bandcamp.com/

CRYPTOFASCISME / VIOLENT SHOGUN /
ETC: https://yesdivulgation.bandcamp.com/