WANTED: V/A "Map of the Perimeter" & Star "Linzess for Polymuse"

Started by Peterson, May 28, 2020, 02:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterson

Looking for a decent copy, dub or even a file rip/upload of the Map of the Perimeter compilation from Vitrine, 2016.

Info here: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Map-Of-The-Perimeter/release/9327630

I'm also looking for Star "Linzess for Polymuse" CS from I Am Elegant.

DM or email if you can help.

Thanks and stay well!

-J.

Baglady

Was that tape ever released? Allen used to make the discogs entries a considerable time before release, and he closed down around the time this was supposed to come out. Also the two user accounts s which "have it" on discogs are both his.

Peterson

I'm not sure, part of this is trying to find out! According to one of the contributors, they only have the master files. Someone I know that was in contact with Allen either has a copy or has the masters as well.

CMSFoundation

Was never officially released, but maybe a contributor or two has a copy. There was also an Allen Mozek/No Intention release that was scheduled for Vitrine that never came out, called "Killing for Rochester." Doesn't even have its own discogs listing, but I remember him mentioning it. "For Heads Only," I guess. [I'm not one of them, in case you're wondering; never heard either release.]

CMSFoundation

Also, Swill Radio might have a copy of the Star tape left. Have you tried contacting Scott?

swill@crocker.com or swillradio@gmail.com