Previous topic - Next topic

online prowler

K O U F A R : Tapes for sale.

When The Last One Leaves cassette - near mint: 30 Euro
Life Sentence cassette - near mint: 45 Euro
Phoenicianism cassette - near mint: 45 Euro

DM for pictures.

Obetavá.Protivník

are you willing to part with a couple of them or must the whole lot be purchased?

nezalezhnye

Am currently on a Koufar binge and am keen to collect all vinyl!
Unfortunately one can't check the Discogs sales history for a neat little graph of price fluctuations.
I appreciate that it is collectible as his first album on vinyl (his second album proper): which took 5 years to come out after his first full-length; and that it is banned on Discogs so people hoard it - hey, I geddit.
I would however have to ask around about how much others have paid for this second-hand.
I wonder if any good regulars of this board could comment with how much they've paid for it? Just as a general price range, don't have to be specific.

Theodore

Quote from: nezalezhnye on April 14, 2022, 11:37:51 AM
I would however have to ask around about how much others have paid for this second-hand.
I wonder if any good regulars of this board could comment with how much they've paid for it? Just as a general price range, don't have to be specific.

This depends on who, when and from whom, even where ... and probably this knowledge will do more harm than good to you, just as Discogs history does. Sales history is only useful for the sellers, not buyers. At the end, only us know the price we can afford and we are willing to spend for something, dont be desperate trying to compete 'other bids' , be reasonable, and you already know.

Sorry i didnt contribute to your question, but i am actually helping you.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

mk3ukr

Am currently on a Koufar binge and am keen to collect all vinyl!
Unfortunately one can't check the Discogs sales history for a neat little graph of price fluctuations.
I appreciate that it is collectible as his first album on vinyl (his second album proper): which took 5 years to come out after his first full-length; and that it is banned on Discogs so people hoard it - hey, I geddit.

There is trick - add banned item in your collection on Discogs, then go to the collection list, you will see prices, if it was ever sold on Discogs

locustfurnace

I got it direct from Mack when it dropped, but The sales history on Discog 1st press version before it got put on the bold boy list as > Cheapest - €8 / Dearest - €24

Now it's on the bold boy list and Koufar and related projects are hot shit, does that justify the price? That's up to you if you can live with it, but maybe put out some feelers on boards/social media and see if anyone is selling first, TBH it's a release I've not seen on a lot of sale or personal trade lists in a long time, so supply and demand and all that shit unfortunately.

online prowler

Oi! Nice hang out guys.

Koufar sold for 88/ Euro. I reckon that is the baseline now. I said it. Most likely today, I'd say a fair asking price for a mint record of what I had is 100-150 Euro.

Second hand market will always fluctuate. But coming in several years later to collect mint/unplayed records is always going to be an expensive affair. Sold my vinyl as I have the CD which is a format and sound I personally think suits the record's harsh and glitchy sound.

On another note: There is a puchase rule here in my "store". If you are just going to loiter in this thread, please take your discussion to the record collector topic ;)