WANT Collected Peter Sotos Volumes 1-4 (Perfect/Public/Private/Kept) Paperbacks

Started by theotherjohn, May 20, 2020, 03:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theotherjohn

Looking for the following titles for my Sotos collection:

-Perfect: The Collected Peter Sotos, Volume 1 (paperback)

-Public: The Collected Peter Sotos, Volume 2 (paperback)

-Private: The Collected Peter Sotos, Volume 3 (paperback)

-Kept: The Collected Peter Sotos, Volume 4 (paperback)

These originally cost $39.99 from Creation Books so I don't want to spend 10x that like some opportunists are listing them for on eBay, but I will pay a reasonable amount for them if they're in VG+ condition (alternatively I will trade them for other rare/valuable books from my collection). I'm based in the UK but am open to purchasing them from anywhere in the world.

Please send me a PM if you are looking to sell any or all of these, thanks!

----

Whilst I'm here, some other Sotos things I'm after:

-PURE, original copies (used to have 1 & 2 but I sold them to fellow collectors in desperate times, who've subsequently sold them on)

-Parasite, original copies - full run ideally (doubt I'll ever own these but there's no harm in asking)

-Timeless: Playground Sex! Peter Sotos Special 2000 issue, 1st ringbound edition (I already own the 2nd paperback edition)

-Timeless presents Intemperance: Aquilifer Sodality, 2005 (I also used to own this but again stupidly sold it on years ago!)

-Show Adult, 2007, Creation Books, paperback (I have the hardback but I need the paperback for completion's sake)

-RAT, manuscript - I'm probably the only person in the world to care about this, but I would love to know what the deal was with this unpublished (?) book that mistakenly got listed for sale years ago on Abebooks before it got pulled by Sotos!

-Other "Waitress"/private materials that have eluded me (videos, newspaper collages, audio recordings, manuscripts etc)

Jesman

Hi theotherjohn,

I have a copy of "Playground Sex" in good to very good condition that I got in the mail from Timeless himself 23 years ago, and I'm about to list it on eBay. I'll let you know when I do, and feel free to make offers here in the meantime.

Jesman

Here it is (all reasonable offers considered): https://www.ebay.com/itm/266373889209

Outovlove

what about some PDFS of Sotos? i habe a few i can share. im looking for Predicate, Show Adult and Desistance PDF. if anyone has these on pdf and wouldn't mind sending them my way it would be much appreciated.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Outovlove on August 16, 2023, 12:34:37 PMwhat about some PDFS of Sotos? i habe a few i can share. im looking for Predicate, Show Adult and Desistance PDF. if anyone has these on pdf and wouldn't mind sending them my way it would be much appreciated.

A Desistance PDF would be great.  I have a few other Sotos PDFs/related books that I could trade.

theotherjohn

I sent the guy with the Timeless issue what I considered a reasonable offer for it going by previous sale prices, but he never responded back. How he came up with an asking price of $2000 I don't know? I guess that's the endowment effect for you...

I'm pretty sure I have all of the pdfs that are floating around online on Soulseek and the like, and probably a few private ones too, so I'm good.

Theodore

"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

KillToForget

Outovlove

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 16, 2023, 06:55:46 PM
Quote from: Outovlove on August 16, 2023, 12:34:37 PMwhat about some PDFS of Sotos? i habe a few i can share. im looking for Predicate, Show Adult and Desistance PDF. if anyone has these on pdf and wouldn't mind sending them my way it would be much appreciated.

A Desistance PDF would be great.  I have a few other Sotos PDFs/related books that I could trade.
lets do it

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Outovlove on August 25, 2023, 02:19:02 AM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 16, 2023, 06:55:46 PM

lets do it

I have Proxy and an issue of Waitress in PDF, if that's of interest!  As well as some other, non-Sotos books that may be interesting (Behead All Satans and Meet Tommy).

ritualabuser

Have a copy of "Ingratitude" for sale if anyone in the US is interested.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: ritualabuser on September 02, 2023, 08:01:27 AMHave a copy of "Ingratitude" for sale if anyone in the US is interested.

I just sent you a message regarding this.