Need Help w/Info on Interracial Sex show in Portland at the end of the month!

Started by Hatefukk, March 04, 2020, 10:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatefukk

So, I was chatting with the fellow from IS on instagram and he let me know about a show he was doing in Portland at the end of the month.  For some reason his account has been wiped from Instagram along with our complete chat log that had a copy of the flier on it.  Does anyone have a line on another contact for him or perhaps a copy of the flier for this show?  I don't want to miss it but doing a regular web search for Interracial Sex gets you a whole lot of wonderful images but nothing on the band.  Thanks for any assistance.

mosquito

My account was deleted because I kept posting sexual content (just in case that wasn't obvious. It was of course bound to happen).
If we were speaking there, all of those conversations are gone for good. I don't remember anyone's name or screen name. You can email me or else my other account is maternalinfection.

Sorry to suddenly go dark on you like that — not that I don't do that shit to everybody, all the time, but in this one particular case I actually had good reason for it.

The show was cancelled anyways. As were my travel plans in the summer, so losing all of those tour planning DM's is sort of alright. I guess.

evilxskin