SHIRTS oddities RECORDS at nightchannels new PDX location

Started by nightchannels, February 17, 2020, 03:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightchannels

hey guys,

nightchannels just opened our first store in PORTLAND OR !

we have a wide variety of noise experimental weird cult shirts and records.

our address is 1627 NE Alberta st #5 portland or 97211 usa

if you can't make it to our physical store you should check out our website: www.nightchannels.com

we have hundreds of things circling around counter cultural avant garde/ noise, strange, weird, surreal, goth,
industrial, horror, and occult  genres

if you are in portland or visiting please do check us out/ tell a friend - our pdx store is a bit of an experiment to see if a business catering to very "special interests" can thrive in todays modern oppressive 21st century retail hellscape.

we appreciate any and all support!

Aplerbeck

I've bought a few t-shirts from 'Nightchannels' website over the years and they have always been great quality shirts with 'proper' old school screen prints.

Good stuff!

Edit: just ordered another one.

nightchannels

thank you! nightchannels portland store is it's own special thing and we carry a variety of wares unique and curated to our physical location, the top shelf object there is a 2 headed lizard with 5 tails ! our record selection is almost exclusively noise industrial / experimental stuff - if there is an audience for it in portland i'm willing to get as weird as they would want with what we stock in the future. there are a few short VIDEOS on our yelp page. https://www.yelp.com/biz/night-channels-portland

i am also down with potential trade/ barter/ purchase of your weird shit, and open to considering various materials for consignment also.

please do stop into our store if you're ever in portland and tell your friends!

EDIT: I'm open tomorrow for presidents day from noon - 7pm since everyone has the day off.