Need Copy of Crawl of Time new cassette!! Anyone aware of any distro with it?

Started by Hatefukk, February 07, 2020, 09:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatefukk

So far i've only been able to find it on White Centipede but they state that they won't send this cassette to the US!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

XXX

didnt jim say he would be repressing this tape due to extreme demand?

Hatefukk

That would be lovely. Do we now if it's been confirmed? I'm just so used to the whole sleep for 5 minutes and you're fucked for life scenario.

hoodphantom

Jim has confirmed that there will be a repress due to the high demand for the album, however Cloister Recordings just got their distro copies of all Fusty titles in the latest batch, as well as the Leichenlinie LP reissue, if you didn't feel like waiting.

Hatefukk

Quote from: hoodphantom on February 08, 2020, 12:26:03 AM
Jim has confirmed that there will be a repress due to the high demand for the album, however Cloister Recordings just got their distro copies of all Fusty titles in the latest batch, as well as the Leichenlinie LP reissue, if you didn't feel like waiting.

I checked and they don't have that one on their big cartel store.  Is there another store?

Hatefukk

Cloister unfortunately did not get copies of it as it was sold out before they got their shipment.

PTM Jim

I put in for a repress last week so it should be done in a month or so depending on their que at NAC.
The only distro that got any COT was American Damage because his order went in before they sold out.
All my normal distros will be getting dibs and the left overs I'll have on the site.

hoodphantom

Quote from: Hatefukk on February 08, 2020, 03:18:32 AM
Cloister unfortunately did not get copies of it as it was sold out before they got their shipment.

My apologies -- I was mistaken. I had seen their post on Instagram regarding their distro update but neglected to notice that the Crawl of Time tape wasn't included.

Hatefukk

Thanks everyone for your help!  I was able to secure one of the represses thanks to a wonderful individual here!  Thanks again and I can't wait to hear the album!