NoiseGuide is Officially Dead...

Started by WhiteWarlock, December 23, 2019, 08:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteWarlock

NoiseGuide members contact me for new NoiseWiki Forum invite info...
Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
FreakMaker
SynthWizards/N01ZE

WhiteWarlock

We are currently making new resource place for Collabs/Splits/Comps.
Seeking creative/productive/motivated types... & looking for old NG members.
TYVM for the mod who cleaned up the dramaorama post...
FreakMaker
SynthWizards/N01ZE

WhiteWarlock

FreakMaker
SynthWizards/N01ZE

Lazrs3

Is the forum restarting? I tried it a few months back, but found it all too incoherent as there were spambot issues and way too many zany in joke comments that made no sense and the forum seemed to never be moderated. It would be great if it is re-starting but with better admin and all.

WhiteWarlock

Quote from: Lazrs3 on December 28, 2019, 10:18:57 AM
Is the forum restarting? I tried it a few months back, but found it all too incoherent as there were spambot issues and way too many zany in joke comments that made no sense and the forum seemed to never be moderated. It would be great if it is re-starting but with better admin and all.
NG had NO active moderation plus devolved into total clusterfuck w/ "someone" chatting & starting dysfunctional relationship with bot...
for 4000+ posts???! trashing any new threads...
It had devolved into total absurdity and personally avoided it like the plague for several months last year...
Old NG active users are slowly rolling in for NW Forum...
We are letting NG die and attempting something way more constructive/productive...
Officially NoiseGuide is dead & not coming back...
next...

FreakMaker
SynthWizards/N01ZE

Cementimental

https://noisewiki.com/forum/ is fairly quiet so far but some good discussion/links at the moment and a lot of the best ex-noiseguide posters active, with no cleverbot (yet!?)

https://klonk.world/froum/index.php is good for eye-searing html and most of you guys getting triggered by the politics :D

QuoteOfficially NoiseGuide is dead & not coming back...

never say never :D