Marko Jović ‎– OSIJEK 2024. limited edition tape

Started by Xtematic, October 18, 2019, 12:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xtematic

Hello!

These tapes are part of my final university project, which I will defend next week and if everything goes good finish my university life, other part is photobook which is focused on old dead factories of my hometown.

On side A there are seven compositions which were produced by using sounds/field recordings which I recorded from those dead factories.
Six of them are focused on rhythm and last one is an ambient / drone composition which is more like dead/static ambient work.

On side B there are two interviews with people who worked at that factories and one interview with the director of one still active/transformed facility, only 10% of facility is at moment transformed into the working environment and I might do live performance soon in this big industrial complex.
Interviews are in Croatian only.

There is typos on cover - on left side of cover it is written Sčeučilište instead of Sveučilište (it means university).
All other things are in perfect state.

I am selling this limited edition (15 copies) of tapes for 5
euros + shipping, If anybody feels interested to grab a copy please send me email: xtematic@gmail.com

It was fun to work on this project and I am thankful to everyone who helped me in any kind of way.

I also might upload photobook on Behance in a near future.

Full cover is just for preview (design concept is explained in the textual part of the project).

XTC

Balor/SS1535

Congratulations on completing your university work!  Your project sounds really interesting.  Is there a way that I could listen to it online?

Xtematic

Thank you very much for your words and interest, means a lot!

I will send you a private message.

On Discgos:

https://bit.ly/2J2VNsW

XTC