New Modern Decadence Releases: Cervical Smear, Heretic Grail, Reaper

Started by MND, September 23, 2019, 09:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MND

Out now via  Modern Decadence

Cervical Smear "Desu Fairu / Atrocidades" C28 + Zine
Post-mortem and death worship project, this tape consists of total Power Electronics / Harsh Noise violence, that he succesfully being developing with each release that he works on, this is a great extension of it and the sound in this one comes well represented with a special mini-zine edition from  "Muerte Violenta" (Carlos Dávila/Sodomy From Beyond) artwork and collage. Professional duplicated C28 with a mini-zine, all stored in a black vinyl album, limited to 60 copies.

Buy it via Bandcamp or Discogs
Listen a sample here

Heretic Grail & Reaper "Gaping Revenge" C27
Live collaboration between power electronics outfit: Heretic Grail and heavy harsh noise / power electronics duo: Reaper. Everything created in collaboration by the projects, this was released without any intervention, modification and/or change from us. Professional duplicated C27 includes a xerox insert, limited to 60 copies.

Listen a sample here

Forced Trauma "Dogma of Hate" C31
Forced Trauma is a side project from mexican HN/PE project Sodomy From Beyond, Forced Trauma is pure power electronics project without any other ingredient, where the main concept is death, violence, war and social antipathy. Professional duplicated C31 comes in a ziploc bag (bible in the picture not included), limited to 50 copies.

Listen a sample here

Direct contact: mndecadence[at]gmail[dot]com

Fistfuck Masonanie

Sample and packaging of Cervical Smear are enticing, can't wait to get my hands on it.

MND

Quote from: Fistfuck Masonanie on September 24, 2019, 03:35:39 AM
Sample and packaging of Cervical Smear are enticing, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Thanks, all packages have been sent, just missing some distro trades and the few orders that I got during the weekend, I will send those in monday.

Pretty much all releases are sold out from me, just have few copies of the Cervical Smear and Forced Trauma cassettes.

For people that would like to get the releases, distros/labels carrying copies will be:

Scream & Writhe (Canada)
Cloister Recordings US (USA)
Death By Torturing Records (Hong Kong)
Antipatik Records (France)
NEdS Records (Tokyo)
Cipher Productions (Australia)
No Mames Distro (USA)

MND

For anyone interested or that wants to listen mexican PE project Forced Trauma, here are some codes so you can download their demo 'Dogma of Hate' that we released on 2019.

You can redeem your code at: bandcamp.com/yum
Steam it at: https://moderndecadence.bandcamp.com/album/dogma-of-hate