Slaughter productions: what do you suggest me?

Started by sml.lrs, August 25, 2019, 07:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sml.lrs

Hello. I've never explored the SP catalogue too much except Corbelli's music. What do you suggest me? In particular i'm looking for some dark ambient in the style of his Kranivm releases.

Thank you.

FallOfNature

Death Odors, or any of his other comps are a good start.

Megaptera " Electronic Underground" and " Deep Inside" could be worth checking out.

Some of the earlier Subklinik material (varies between dark ambient and death industrial).

Mortar (Murder Corporation related)

Crepuscule "Closing Wounds". Not very similar to your request but an extremely interesting release regardless.

muppet1

Memoria's 'The Axis of Sorrow' sounds like what you're looking for. That and the Gnom Fritte cassette are two of my favorite things the label released in that style.

sml.lrs

Lazrs3

The Death Odours Compilations.

Today I'm Dead is a good project, very bleak.

andy vomit

...today, i'm dead - "i close my eyes," "anatomy of melancholy" and "menstrual gold"
subklinik - "cremator" and "premonitions of death"
morder machine - "deathshow" and "happy birthdeath"
death odors 1 2 and 3
N. - asphyxiating

just a few of my favorites .. slaughter prods released very few things that weren't good, in my opinion..
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Strangecross

Die Sonne Satan - Fac-Totum
maybe not are bleak as some other entries, but perhaps sonically more like Kranivm . I've been enjoying returning to this material for many years.

Zeno Marx

Went to Discogs and scanned the list.  Interested in ambient and generally digging around the label, these are in that style.

Megaptera
Runes Order
Negru Voda / Third Eye
No Festival Of Light
Stratvm Terror

also check out the Life After Fallout / Ödland comp on Blaster Records, an Art Konkret side deal.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

totalblack

Drift is one of my favourites from Slaughter - super deep heavy dark ambient side project of Dead Body Love

seventhcircle

Progetto Morte.. collaborative project between Marco and a friend of his.

Bleak dark ambient with some industrial to it.
nothing is precious, bastardize everything

Decrepitude

Quote from: sml.lrs on August 25, 2019, 07:45:54 PM
Hello. I've never explored the SP catalogue too much except Corbelli's music. What do you suggest me? In particular i'm looking for some dark ambient in the style of his Kranivm releases.

Thank you.
As a big fan of both projects I think you will like Subklinik a lot. Italian artist called Djinn does also the necro ambient style of both of those and had CDr's out on Slaughter. Kind of overlooked artist at least to me. There's a nice 2xCS box of his Slaughter albums. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgreybXnR4M

denethorgul

Quote from: seventhcircle on August 27, 2019, 11:18:03 PM
Progetto Morte.. collaborative project between Marco and a friend of his.

Bleak dark ambient with some industrial to it.

Can't recommend this enough. Some of the eeriest crypt-industrial I've heard yet and one of my favorite SP releases.
"WE EXPOSE ONLY SICKNESS BECAUSE WE ARE THE SICKNESS – WE ARE THE CORPSE, THE GERMS OF SCIENCE"

M. Nothing, 'Progetto Morte' 2001