looking to buy / trade for these 4 tapes on THRONE HEAP [bumped]

Started by collapsedhole, May 28, 2019, 07:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

collapsedhole

i need these four tapes on throne heap!!!

TH004 andrew deutsch
TH005 burnt hills
THO07 thurston moore
THO17 bill nace

will pay more than $10 above the highest price one has sold for on discogs, or trade - will send list - or willl paypal to a reputable seller, perferably located in the USA.

i've traded people stacks of records, tapes, and cds for other titles on throne heap, so dont be shy - i need these tapes!

collapsedhole

lop-sided trades in your favor welcome! will trade multiple items for single tapes.

sterilization

Unfortunately the only one of these that I have is the brutum fulmen and I would never get rid of it. It's one of my favorite pieces of music ever, regardless of genre. It's perfect.

collapsedhole

brutum fulmun is one of the ones i used to see on discogs for cheap and kept putting off, kicking myself even more now that you say it is so good!

collapsedhole

THO08 hive mind
THO10 brutum fulmen
THO20 indignant senility

found!

still looking for the others, more items added to tradelist!

collapsedhole

Quote from: sterilization on May 30, 2019, 05:23:33 PM
Unfortunately the only one of these that I have is the brutum fulmen and I would never get rid of it. It's one of my favorite pieces of music ever, regardless of genre. It's perfect.

put on the brutum fulmen tape as soon as i got it. indeed, it is very good! quiet, spacey, somewhat melancholy, field recordings, interesting electro-acoustic type of ambient sound collage style. voice samples of what seems to be a guy describing contact with alien beings, government tv ads from the 50's setting things back in time. much better then i was expecting. in fact while listening, i started contemplating that this is exactly why i love noise tapes. practically unknown artist, relatively unheard cassette, unassuming package... yet such a personal, carefully crafted unique piece of sound. i feel like this was important to its creator, like a fond memory, and it shows.

immediately remembered he has a track on the 'new england' 5x-lp comp put out by rrr and put it on... noisier, and not better for it. no samples. much less structure. bland. forgettable. 'experimental electronics' i guess i'd call it. now would be a good time to revisit the fantastic prurient contribution, one of my favorite pieces from dom.

collapsedhole

TCP & Still Image tapes found!

willing to trade a stack of the listed for the thurston moore or altar of flies tapes!

collapsedhole

BUMP

still need all those throne heap tapes listed in the first post!

pretty sure i still have all those items to trade, but can send a more complete list if you have one of the tapes i want. willing to do what it takes to get ahold of any of them, but especially the altar of flies