TRAPDOOR TAPES PRESENTS: Hal Hutchinson - Steelwork Fabricators.

Started by Major Carew, May 11, 2019, 01:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

So has anyone here actually received the Steelwork Fabricators tape? Someone mentioned the fact it hasn't appeared on Discogs and I was thinking the same. I've contacted Luke & he says he's sent out 50. I've not gotten any copies yet so can't assist anyone who hasn't had their order fulfilled.

Any further information would be appreciated. If it's gone totally tits up then I might do it myself as a tape or CD with other unreleased metal loop tracks in the future.

whiteheatnoise

Still waiting on a sizable wholesale order of these new releases for almost two months now.

absurdexposition

Quote from: whiteheatnoise on July 28, 2019, 03:27:19 PM
Still waiting on a sizable wholesale order of these new releases for almost two months now.

Same.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

Fistfuck Masonanie

Quote from: Major Carew on July 28, 2019, 11:02:26 AM

So has anyone here actually received the Steelwork Fabricators tape? Someone mentioned the fact it hasn't appeared on Discogs and I was thinking the same. I've contacted Luke & he says he's sent out 50. I've not gotten any copies yet so can't assist anyone who hasn't had their order fulfilled.

Any further information would be appreciated. If it's gone totally tits up then I might do it myself as a tape or CD with other unreleased metal loop tracks in the future.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I haven't received the tape and as I mentioned, it isn't on Discogs either which is highly suspicious. I filed a Paypal claim 6 days ago and no response yet. I hope the tapes turn up eventually but I highly doubt it at this point. If you decide to release your own edition, I'll be the first in line to grip it.

moozz

Quote from: Major Carew on July 28, 2019, 11:02:26 AM

I got back from vacation and had Steelwork Fabricators and the Masonna/Controlled Death split waiting for me at home. Still need to listen to those.