TRAPDOOR TAPES PRESENTS: Hal Hutchinson - Steelwork Fabricators.

Started by Major Carew, May 11, 2019, 01:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

TRAPDOOR TAPES PRESENTS:

Hal Hutchinson - Steelwork Fabricators.

Just under 30 minutes of raw pounding bruitist sound and primal industrial machine sounds.
The screams of technological and mechanical industrial fabric and decay.

First edition of 100 Pro-Duplicated Black Cassettes with Blue J-cards

PURCHASE HERE: https://trapdoortapes.storenvy.com

Listen Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRJk5d00J7E

Fistfuck Masonanie

Just ordered this along with the Masonna/Controlled Death split. Unrelated but just got the Damage Portrait tape on Discogs and excited to check that out too!

Electro Surgeon

INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK

slowtone

Has anyone else received the controlled death masonna tape?
Paid for mine, sent email last week... Nothing

If you haven't let me know.. He's in my suburb, I'm going round next week, the police here are dogging me anyway, so...

slowtone

Best ten minutes in Sydney hearing masonna play. Best ten minutes

acsenger

Quote from: slowtone on June 14, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

If you haven't let me know.. He's in my suburb, I'm going round next week, the police here are dogging me anyway, so...

I ordered mine on 14 May. Got an email on 21 May saying my order had been shipped. Then on 4 June I got an email from one Armour Group Noise that they posted the package that day. However, the tracking number they provided is from Singapore Post — whose website tells me my package was actually dispatched on 11 June... Trapdoor Tapes should certainly explain in their "shipping confirmation" that it doesn't actually mean shipping to your address directly. But since they don't, it's pretty annoying that it took nearly a month for my order to be sent to me (if that is really the case now, although it does seem to be). I don't mind delays if I'm informed of what's actually happening.

cr

Quote from: acsenger on June 15, 2019, 10:21:05 AM
Quote from: slowtone on June 14, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

I ordered mine on 14 May. Got an email on 21 May saying my order had been shipped. Then on 4 June I got an email from one Armour Group Noise that they posted the package that day. However, the tracking number they provided is from Singapore Post — whose website tells me my package was actually dispatched on 11 June... Trapdoor Tapes should certainly explain in their "shipping confirmation" that it doesn't actually mean shipping to your address directly. But since they don't, it's pretty annoying that it took nearly a month for my order to be sent to me (if that is really the case now, although it does seem to be). I don't mind delays if I'm informed of what's actually happening.

Received the package yesterday. I ordered mine on 14 May. Got the first 'shipped' email on 22 May and the Armour Group Noise one on 30 May.

Fistfuck Masonanie

Finally got my package from Trapdoor today, but it's missing the Hutchinson tape... Sucks after waiting a month for it. Excited to check out the Masonna tape either way!

slowtone

Sorted. All good!

Quote from: Fistfuck Masonanie on June 17, 2019, 11:33:30 PM
Finally got my package from Trapdoor today, but it's missing the Hutchinson tape... Sucks after waiting a month for it. Excited to check out the Masonna tape either way!

Let him know, he's been busy cos of the recent tapes.

Haare

Been waiting for my artists copies of Haare - Spiritual Intoxication since February. Great fucking label...

Fistfuck Masonanie

Quote from: slowtone on June 27, 2019, 12:54:35 AM
Sorted. All good!

Quote from: Fistfuck Masonanie on June 17, 2019, 11:33:30 PM

Let him know, he's been busy cos of the recent tapes.

I emailed Luke a few weeks ago, he replied not with any kind of apology or resolution, but instead just resent a confirmation that a package was shipped. Well that's great but only the Masonna tape was inside, no Hal Hutchinson tape. Ordered this on May 11th and still no resolution so I just put in a Paypal claim. Not going to order from Trapdoor again.

Also, not that it is the end all be all, but the Hal tape isn't up on Discogs so I'm curious if anyone that ordered it has actually received it.

seventhcircle

As much as I would love to order from Trapdoor directly, I've just had too many bad experiences of receiving the wrong order or no order at all.

I hope one day that Luke can get his shit together and run the label properly.. I am a fan of his personal work too.
nothing is precious, bastardize everything

slowtone

Quote from: Haare on July 22, 2019, 12:21:13 PM
Been waiting for my artists copies of Haare - Spiritual Intoxication since February. Great fucking label...
[/quote ]

Shame.. I got it, it's great. Works for me. Cheers Haare.

slowtone

Heard from him. Alls good I bugged. Him. That's it. Tha predictive text is shit....

cr

I made several orders from Trapdoor in the last 2 years or so. Never had any problems, everything arrived complete, in due time. So it seems I was lucky.