Special Interest
December 08, 2019, 08:04:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW* Through a Glass Darkly CS compilation (Found Remains)  (Read 357 times)
Found Remains
moderate user

« on: March 01, 2019, 06:04:31 PM »

Through a Glass Darkly

“I am living permanently in my dream, from which I make brief forays into reality.”

Found Remains is proud to present the label’s inaugural compilation, Through a Glass Darkly. This compilation contains new, exclusive tracks from Found Remains alumni thus far, and showcases the depth of contemporary industrial, electronic, noise, and music concrète.

Through a Glass Darkly has been carefully sequenced to be experienced as two sides played interchangeably, with each side complementing the other to create a cohesive collection of challenging sound.

Sacramence
Himukalt
C.L. Lobbestael
SIMA

Kjostad
Remnants
Sunken Cheek
Victorine Meurent

Stream the entire release on Bandcamp.
---
Ears to Feed has an excellent review of the compilation HERE.
---
Pro dubbed cassette inside an Ocard with artist credits and unique photos on two business cards; all material enclosed inside a clear, resealable bag. Also included is a 1" Found Remains emblem matte button and download code.

Edition of 150
FR10 (US)
-----
Copies will be available soon in Canada from Scream & Writhe and in Europe from Momentumless Identity.

Copies will also be available in the US from American Damage, Skeleton Dust Records, and Material World.
-----
THANKS

foundremains.com
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 06:06:51 PM by Found Remains » Logged

Found Remains
moderate user

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 12:15:55 AM »

Copies are now available from all the distros listed in the previous post and from the label directly. Thank you for the support!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: