new CIPHER PRODUCTIONS releases

Started by cipher chris, February 21, 2019, 02:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cipher chris

(sic 94) K2 Spiral Short Circuit 12"

Long-time-coming and highly limited (20 copies) lathe-cut LP of one of the most unsettled, unpredictable and enjoyable works from Kimihide Kusafuka in his current regeneration of K2 as a project exploring the possibilities of noise, collage and juxtaposition outside his former source material constraints.

12" lathe-cut LP cut by Perthection on clear heavy vinyl. Painstakingly handmade covers utilising copious amounts of latex, replacement piano keys, old cassette tape and assorted textural elements. Includes a CDR of the LP material atopped with the same cover materials (play at your own risk!) and collage artwork.

(sic 102) Kjostad Ice In, Ice Out C-30

Stefan Aune's intersection of manmade and natural noise phenomena delivers a particularly unsettling example in 'Ice In, Ice Out'. The capacity of extreme weather events to induce sound events creating unsettled, traumatic or isolating experiences is the subject of this case study in cold, abrasion and deprivation.

Edition of 75 cassettes in a C6 manila dossier including photographs, evidence bag and a test tube of available subject matter.

(sic 110) Bizarre Uproar For Night Science one-sided C-60

When compiling the compilation CDR for the first issue of 'Night Science', Pasi Markkula sent me a half hour Bizarre Uproar track from which we agreed to extract ten minutes for the compilation. The entire 30 minute recording has been relocated and is now presented here in full, repeated on both sides of a 60 minute cassette. 'For Night Science' is Bizarre Uproar at its most bellicose, shifting blocks of distortion burying junk metals, vocals and samples in a morass of sweat, property damage and pandemoniac fervour.

Edition of 100 cassettes in a C5 ziplock bag, with full colour artwork from Si Clark.

(sic 111) Sickness Purgatory CD

Originally self-released in an edition of 25 copies in recognition of Sickness' 25th anniversary, and later reissued on cassette by Ascetic House, 'Purgatory' now sees the light in a format yielding all of its excruciating detail. To quote Idwal Fisher: "carefully crafted, well thought out, perfectly timed noise works of great magnitude with a depth that few others working in the same area can lay claim to".

Pro-pressed CD in a four panel wallet incorporating the original artwork. 200 copies.

Sound samples, ordering information and more at the website:
http://iheartnoise.com/cipherproductions

Feel free to email me with any queries - chris.cipher[at]gmail.com

ConcreteMascara

[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

New Forces

You can get one of the Kjostad tapes from me at a show, but for now I would encourage you to buy from the label (or ask a distro to stock it)
New Forces
https://newforces.bigcartel.com

Kjostad
Breaking The Will
Form Hunter
Cryocene

DecayingPurity

whiteheatnoise

Copies of most of these will be headed to Skeleton Dust in the near future.

yosef666

I will stock Bizarre Uproar and Kjostad at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer