Striations – Vietnamization 2CD / Old Captain OCCD47

Started by Olegh Kolyada, February 20, 2019, 11:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treebeard

A lot of people prefer to use their computers or cell phones to listen to music as opposed to a stereo.  Spotify is a major reason for that.  I know a lot of people who've thrown out their entire CD collections after getting Spotify.  It's kind of sad.

Acne

Quote from: treebeard on March 23, 2019, 05:28:06 AM
A lot of people prefer to use their computers or cell phones to listen to music as opposed to a stereo.  Spotify is a major reason for that.  I know a lot of people who've thrown out their entire CD collections after getting Spotify.  It's kind of sad.

I am sure Marie Kondo would approve

holy ghost

Most of my CDs are in plastic tubs in my basement and my laptop is 10 years old so it still has an optical drive - however I'm pretty sure my next computer won't have a drive.

Marie Kondo has a philosophy I can get behind since I want nothing in my house if but I'm not ditching my CDs even if I absolutely don't want them on display. I might NEED those Kevin Drumm CDs one day! They can live next to my table saw.

OT: would buy the CD if S&W gets it, I have the tape/zine/CD-R but I really love this release.

Olegh Kolyada

OUT NOW! IN STOCK! SHIPPING NOW!
OCCD47 Striations – Vietnamization 2CD
(co-released with Eibon Records, STR108)
Bandcamp: https://oldcaptain.bandcamp.com/album/striations-vietnamization

Marko-V

Mikerdeath

My artist copies are available to purchase.
Email Striations925[at]yahoo.com

thank you.

frustrated dissector

Quote from: Mikerdeath on May 15, 2019, 10:18:44 PM
My artist copies are available to purchase.
Email Striations925[at]yahoo.com

thank you.

Saw this just after I ordered from the label.  Can't wait to get it.

treebeard

Quote from: Acne on March 23, 2019, 01:54:43 PM
Quote from: treebeard on March 23, 2019, 05:28:06 AM

I am sure Marie Kondo would approve

Had to google her name.  It sounded familiar, but I wasn't sure where from.

Btw I'm on my third laptop in around ten years (the first was broken and therefore free) and it doesn't have an optical drive.  Glad I have an external that hooks up via a USB cable.