Special Interest
April 24, 2019, 02:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sissy Spacek  (Read 7765 times)
holy ghost
Heavy user

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2018, 07:43:44 PM »

I’m still waiting for my Daymare order - glad I paid for registered/insured shipping. Very interested in hearing the Daymare CDs. Dotsmark one was really cool but I haven’t had a chance to check out the DVD.

EDIT: of course like 10 minutes after I make this post the mailman shows up to deliver the package. Pretty stoked.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:46:34 PM by holy ghost » Logged
holy ghost
Heavy user

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2019, 07:07:45 PM »

Y’all like how a couple of us went crazy ordering from Japan for these gosh darn CDs and they’re still in stock at the Helicopter storenvy?

I hit Spirant up this morning on my way to work and fuck it RIPS HARD. Love these larger groups with more of a saxy free jazz spirit to them. This one friggin’ slaps.
sadneck

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2019, 06:47:35 PM »

I hit Spirant up this morning on my way to work and fuck it RIPS HARD. Love these larger groups with more of a saxy free jazz spirit to them. This one friggin’ slaps.

Reckon that's my fav of the lot, maybe. Still digesting them all. The New Forces LP rips hard, too.
holy ghost
Heavy user

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2019, 01:16:26 AM »

I snagged the Caravan C40 a while back and put it in a pile and forgot about it until today which is a shame - it’s GREAT. Aaron Dilloway is all over it and the mix is really great. Two long tracks that are more “musique concrete” than “noisecore” and it works great. This would be a great candidate for an LP version as this is limited to 99 copies, says the tape sleeve. Definitely a solid, standout recording!!
sadneck

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2019, 10:42:41 AM »

I snagged the Caravan C40 a while back and put it in a pile and forgot about it until today which is a shame - it’s GREAT. Aaron Dilloway is all over it and the mix is really great. Two long tracks that are more “musique concrete” than “noisecore” and it works great. This would be a great candidate for an LP version as this is limited to 99 copies, says the tape sleeve. Definitely a solid, standout recording!!

I grabbed that one too but it's still in my listening pile.

Spun Trash Staging last night and Spiriant in the car this morning. Both fantastic and completely different.
PedestrianOrgans
user

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2019, 03:40:00 AM »

Let me know if anyone has a copy of the Caravan tape they could part with, missed that one
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: