Witch Hunt Season is Open

Started by EXU, February 11, 2019, 09:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-Z

ever since I read this article the NWN forum has been showing me this:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/ on this server.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: A-Z on October 22, 2019, 06:36:16 PM
ever since I read this article the NWN forum has been showing me this:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/ on this server.

I get the same message.  I read, however, that it is possible that the forum was just shut down for the duration of the Never Surrender fest.

endors_toi

I get the same "Forbidden" message for about a week now, too.
The website itself works, but when trying to access the forums section this message always appears.
What gives? Sorry for being uninformed.

Dekay71

What's happened to BU / F&V noticed website down and removed from bampcamp??

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: Dekay71 on October 30, 2019, 10:27:49 AM
What's happened to BU / F&V

BU & F&V is fine. Nothing to do with "witch hunts".
They are back in the old school. Write and order. Regular customers should have the email.
For those who need the releases, plenty of distributors out there too.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Dekay71

Good news then had read the articles that BU had linked in the website and assumed add pressure caused them to wind up public presence for the time being till all these SJW's were bothering someone else with their garbage.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Still no follow up to the anonymous Skullflower assassination from The Quietus. I guess enough important people leaned on them so they just packed it in then. So much for all the big words about fighting their perceived evils of fascism in music. Career first, eh?
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

brutalist_tapes

yeah, it will be be fun to see where those holier than thou types are when nihilism and fascist chic gets fashionable once again,  ha. in the music scene i come from, ten years ago it was trendy to use faux right wing imagery for shock, etc. - basically the (admittedly) tired punk/industrial tactics once again. but the funny thing is that all these people turn to humanism and correct values when that becomes fashionable... there is a guy here who used to play absurd covers with his oh so edgy metal punk band years ago, then earlier this year he was a part of the antifa mob that attacked hendrik möbus at a festival here... quite ironic, hehe.

Gefühlloser

This kind of crap is rampant all over the place these days. Something both hilarious, and horribly stupid I found recently was this:

https://antifascistneofolk.com

Some fat, pudgy, ugly dorknifigus hipster putting words into the mouths of all the Neofolk musicians he doesn't like while making the main focus of every article about how anti-fascist everyone he likes is. I found a video of him on Youtube, and he's absolutely the most lame person I've ever seen in my life. As if Neofolk were some actually unified scene or something to begin with, and not separate people expressing separate things, lol. People like this need to just be spit roasted over the campfire and then ate, and nobody remembers anything the said the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsp5dANkzY&t=274s

I've been accused by locals, and hipsters of all kinds of being racist myself. Uninspired people that have nothing whatsoever to talk about, so they make shit bigger than it is, while in reality they are incompetent in any meaningful discussion about the world.

deutscheasphalt

Quote from: Gefühlloser on October 31, 2019, 08:47:42 AM
Some fat, pudgy, ugly dorknifigus hipster (...) he's absolutely the most lame person I've ever seen in my life.

Where in the video does he talk about Neofolk?
Also curious which specific points of his you disagree with?
Maybe you could link to an article instead of the whole page.
Otherwise nice ad-homs.

Gefühlloser

Quote from: deutscheasphalt on October 31, 2019, 05:20:08 PM
Some fat, pudgy, ugly dorknifigus hipster (...) he's absolutely the most lame person I've ever seen in my life.

Otherwise nice ad-homs.

The video wasn't about Neofolk, I posted just to show the guy. Apparently he's connected with some Antifa groups in the Northwest USA or something. Look at the articles on the website, a great deal of them start with some title about "this band stands against fascism!" which isn't what I'm interested in when approaching some Neofolk band. He's not someone actually involved in Neofolk himself, the ways in which he's involved seem rather dubious. He won't interview any group that he deems fascist, nor try to understand why they might use symbolism in their art. He just needs to have his ANTIFASCIST movement against any fascism!!! In reality, most Neofolk fans don't want anything to have to do with that guy, and they think his involvement is dishonest at best. Personally I'm interested in a vast range of Neofolk, and I'd rather listen to people creating it themselves talk, not this guy that latched onto it for whatever reason. I think anyone really interested in Neofolk would just write about Neofolk, not create some need for Antifa vs Fa.

Edit: He even came out with an Antifascist Neofolk manifesto, which just tells you right there that he's full of shit.

deutscheasphalt

Quote from: Gefühlloser on October 31, 2019, 06:20:24 PM
Quote from: deutscheasphalt on October 31, 2019, 05:20:08 PM

Otherwise nice ad-homs.

The video wasn't about Neofolk, I posted just to show the guy. Apparently he's connected with some Antifa groups in the Northwest USA or something. Look at the articles on the website, a great deal of them start with some title about "this band stands against fascism!" which isn't what I'm interested in when approaching some Neofolk band. He's not someone actually involved in Neofolk himself, the ways in which he's involved seem rather dubious. He won't interview any group that he deems fascist, nor try to understand why they might use symbolism in their art. He just needs to have his ANTIFASCIST movement against any fascism!!! In reality, most Neofolk fans don't want anything to have to do with that guy, and they think his involvement is dishonest at best. Personally I'm interested in a vast range of Neofolk, and I'd rather listen to people creating it themselves talk, not this guy that latched onto it for whatever reason. I think anyone really interested in Neofolk would just write about Neofolk, not create some need for Antifa vs Fa.

Edit: He even came out with an Antifascist Neofolk manifesto, which just tells you right there that he's full of shit.

oh okay, I thought so