DIRTY HN

Started by brutalist_tapes, January 22, 2019, 10:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brutalist_tapes

i am looking for something specific here, not just HNW or junk noise per se.. it could also include synthesizer sounds and be dynamic, but it has to be ROTTEN TO THE CORE. evil, anti-social attitude is also a big plus! unacceptable themes, samples and so on.

i am thinking stuff like encenophalophonic, treriksröset (& the stuff w/SE), early mauthausen orchestra, dead body love, the cherry point, the rita...

i am sure there is a lot more, post your favourites! i guess me, and many om this forum, appreciate this stuff 

wonderland_media

I definitely see Legless falling into this category. Just miserably bleak harsh noise, doesn't give a fuck. He's had a slew of recent releases come out on some great labels and all the material has been fantastic. Can't recommend it high enough.

brutalist_tapes

Quote from: wonderland_media on January 23, 2019, 01:28:10 AM
I definitely see Legless falling into this category. Just miserably bleak harsh noise, doesn't give a fuck. He's had a slew of recent releases come out on some great labels and all the material has been fantastic. Can't recommend it high enough.
can you recommend a personal favourite? cheers

brutalist_tapes

only thing i could find online was his contribution to this comp.

https://newforces.bandcamp.com/album/action-discipline-orgasmic-response-unit-legless-unpenis

pretty much what i was looking for! knew about new forces, have to check their catalogue out more thoroughly...

would like to listen more, but buy or die, i guess, heh

brutalist_tapes

what labels beside new forces deals in this stuff currently, white centipede noise, fusty cunt, phage tapes..?

xdementia

New Forces

New Forces
https://newforces.bigcartel.com

Kjostad
Breaking The Will
Form Hunter
Cryocene

brutalist_tapes

Quote from: New Forces on January 23, 2019, 03:03:12 AM
Vat and Unpenis

btw yr label seems like a good one for this kind of stuff.  will definitely dig into your catalogue more. cheers!

Strangecross

Filthy harsh noise? shouldn't be very hard to find! start at, let's say- Kakerlak.

brutalist_tapes

Quote from: Strangecross on January 23, 2019, 04:07:06 AM
Filthy harsh noise? shouldn't be very hard to find! start at, let's say- Kakerlak.
hehe know that one ;) i am thinking of the xxx-tra filthy shit

brutalist_tapes

i actually like to listen to some vomir, sometimes.. but i like his attitude. looking for more HN with this totally nihilist attiude, but not necessraliy HNW. think about old TAINT, who makes that kind of stuff anyhmore besides the mentioned ones?

PTM Jim

Vat and Legless were said and those are good examples.
Skin Graft is definitely dirty.
Sirotek from Russia is lesser know, but shouldn't be.
Stroker is true filth as well.

Must be an "S" thing.

wonderland_media

Quote from: brutalist_tapes on January 23, 2019, 01:40:46 AM
Quote from: wonderland_media on January 23, 2019, 01:28:10 AM
can you recommend a personal favourite? cheers

Bacteria Field, Team Boro Tapes, and Fusty Cunt releases are all spot on.