Special Interest
August 20, 2019, 06:16:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED: Punishment Private Releases & Breathing Problem Productions  (Read 834 times)
hoodphantom

« on: January 22, 2019, 04:11:18 AM »

Looking for ANY and ALL cassette and vinyl releases from these labels.

Leave a reply, shoot me a message or hit me up on Instagram at activeabuse if you have anything from these labels that you’re willing to sell!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 07:15:32 PM by hoodphantom » Logged
bitewerksMTB
Overkill user

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 08:04:59 PM »

I have a Wojtek tape but the stupid thing doesn't play so I just threw it in a box (or away, maybe?). I don't remember the title.
PedestrianOrgans
user

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 04:47:06 AM »

I have a Wojtek tape but the stupid thing doesn't play so I just threw it in a box (or away, maybe?). I don't remember the title.

If it’s the “Slavic Warmachine” one, as I recall it’s a single 25-minute stretch on one side of a C125, which was confusing.
absurdexposition
Diehard user

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 05:28:01 AM »

I've got several Breathing Problem Productions titles in stock here: https://www.screamandwrithe.com/?product_tag=breathing-problem

Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

Primitive Isolation Tactics
yosef666
Heavy user

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 12:07:16 PM »

I'm also after almost all Punishment Private Release and Victory Or Valhalla titles...

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer
hoodphantom

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 07:12:57 PM »

I've found all titles from Victory or Valhalla! and nearly everything from Punishment Private Release. I'm still missing the following:

Punishment Private Release
Sentenced - Cold Enlightenment
Steel Law - Unlock The Iron Wisdom
Iron Spirit of the Purulent Truth - Dark Mysticism Of A Moonlight Soul
Iron Spirit of the Purulent Truth - Midwinter Blessing Of Ultimate Truth (Promotional Cassette)
Wojtek - Slavic Warmachine
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 09:29:42 AM by hoodphantom » Logged
yosef666
Heavy user

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 09:15:54 AM »

I'm still missing most, so sell me whatever hoodedphantom already found!

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: