Two new Streicher T-shirt designs now available from Der Bunker

Started by Major Carew, January 14, 2019, 10:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

****Please read the following announcement carefully and in full before making your order****

Now available : Two Streicher T-shirt designs - One of the classic Streicher logo on black T shirts, and another of a revised design originally taken from the release 'Legion St George' on white T-shirts.

Sizes are M, L and XL only for now. Should these sell out and there be enough demand for more sizes I will make them.
I politely ask that you DO NOT contact me via Facebook or other platforms regarding these items or leave comments regarding the status of these, please contact derbunker@mail.com to enquire as to pricing and shipping to your location.

There are only a very small amount of each size so I am doing these on a first come, first served basis. Requests to hold or trade will be ignored, as will bouts of pestering. If you miss out and there is continuing demand I will do more.Don't panic!
Please note that if you order both shirts they will likely be sent separately.

One more thing; The black T shirt with the 'classic' logo design is slightly smaller than seen here, but nonetheless is quality.
Many thanks for your support!

Major Carew

All the black T shirts are sold apart from one M size. There's a couple of each of the white ones left.

Major Carew

Black ones are all sold. If there is enough demand I would be willing to do a pre order for more.

If that's you, email Derbunker@mail.com

Should I get enough people to make it worthwhile then I will go from there.

Thanks