Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Carlsson

Duncan

The music in that vid is hilarious

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: KMusselman on July 17, 2017, 07:07:50 AM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on July 16, 2017, 03:03:32 AM
Martin of Holland "The Brown Book"

probably not the best book to have on your coffee table when guests come over!

Oh, I don't know...
Shikata ga nai.

Duncan

I watched the first one.  You have to feel somewhat sad for guys like that academic.  Caught up in lamentations about how under represented your fetish is in the politically correct milieu you find so constrictive in the first place.  Perhaps it's just my white hetero privilege, but I'll never understand the mentality which needs to make a public social and political statement about kinks which are totally based upon private, wrong, mucky fun.  Maybe the sad truth is that most people don't need a street party to inform them of whether or not they'd like to try smothering themselves in shit and he'd be out of a job if the conversation was that simple.

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

Tommy Carlsson

Quick reply -- the Brown Book is GREAT, in just that it exists. I think it has some flaws, strange decisions on repro sizes, some images starting off on one right hand page and continuing on the next page... idiotic, and just weird. But the book is packed with filth -- heavy focus on the later years of Martin, not as much 70's material as hoped for... moan... The essays are all in English -- one of them written by REX -- all worth reading. The flaws that I see are perhaps mostly reflecting my personal aesthetics, so why would that deter you from buying the book? This is exactly the kind of publishing endeavour that I respect -- material that needs exposure, no fundraiser, no print on demand crap... so yeah, I STRONGLY encourage anyone interested to buy a copy of the book. Bound to be a modern classic... The publisher have hinted that there is possibility for a Bastille book in the future, which would of course be most welcome.

bitewerksMTB

http://www.homowebmuseum.nl/crap/Martin/artMAuncensored.html

I use to own a M.O.H. video I bought from a NJ zine that was mainly about trucker-restroom sex. I don't remember much about the video other than it was smearing & eating.
It lacked the sheer depravity of the one scat video I've seen by Christopher Rage. I think the M.O.H. video had some 'arty' type scenes along with some of his artwork.

Where is all of this type of stuff on the internet? There has to be others making videos, etc. even if they're for streaming or download.

I wish all of the Chris Rage videos were available. Seems like they could release them all uncensored. Supposedly, Live Video re-edited them. What was edited out, I have no idea. When Live went out of business, Third World Kink took over & sold the one scat video I have seen but now they're out of business (they had some pretty sleazy releases!).

There also was T.O.F./M.O.H.-type artwork by Bill Schmeling, a.k.a. "The Hun" but I haven't run across a site with much of his artwork. He use to advertise in Jack's Number Two.

Coma Detox

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on July 19, 2017, 07:45:39 PM
http://www.homowebmuseum.nl/crap/Martin/artMAuncensored.html

I use to own a M.O.H. video I bought from a NJ zine that was mainly about trucker-restroom sex. I don't remember much about the video other than it was smearing & eating.
It lacked the sheer depravity of the one scat video I've seen by Christopher Rage. I think the M.O.H. video had some 'arty' type scenes along with some of his artwork.

Where is all of this type of stuff on the internet? There has to be others making videos, etc. even if they're for streaming or download.

I wish all of the Chris Rage videos were available. Seems like they could release them all uncensored. Supposedly, Live Video re-edited them. What was edited out, I have no idea. When Live went out of business, Third World Kink took over & sold the one scat video I have seen but now they're out of business (they had some pretty sleazy releases!).

There also was T.O.F./M.O.H.-type artwork by Bill Schmeling, a.k.a. "The Hun" but I haven't run across a site with much of his artwork. He use to advertise in Jack's Number Two.

Brown Mass aka Brown aka Heshey's Kisses wasn't the easiest thing to sit through but couldn't turn it off for some reason.. There's a part two.  Would make a good double DVD or VHS set.  NO wonder he died of AIDS.

There's also a few compilations by Moss Garcia called the Fist Pig series but I can't track those down anywhere.  A bunch of Christopher Rage's stuff is on there.