Team Boro Tapes - LASSO WENDY C30 + SEWER ELECTION C30

Started by Baglady, December 12, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baglady

Two new cassettes from Team Boro Tapes.

LASSO WENDY - Fetal Roping C30 - 7€
Second solo cassette from this Canadian project. Varied industrial noise with a pervading sense of foggy nighttime back alley mischief. Soundwise similar to what you might have heard on, say, Hatband or Gothenburg Blood Cult, but without falling into the tedious nostalgia copycat trap.

SEWER ELECTION - Dismal C30 - 7€
A slowly billowing and rumbling mass of mouldy, moist gurgling textures and barely living feedback, Dismal sounds like a hopeless marriage of his output from 2005-2008 and the unease found on his 2017 LP, Internal, moving ever onwards and downwards as always. Rough noise for gravedigging.

No samples. I don't do that anymore. Trust your guts, kids!

Also in stock:
V/A - Arson C66 (Team Boro Tapes) - 7€
VMS ELIT - Todesrennen C30 (White Centipede Noise) - 7€
CAPERS - Dregs LP (Förlag För Fri Musik) - 16€

Shipping:
1x CS - 3€
2-3x CS - 6€
More than that - depends on the order and how slim/light I manage to wrap it.

Copies already en route to Millstone (SWE). Other distros are welcome to get in touch for wholesale prices.

Send your orders to: teamborotapes@gmail.com
(As you know, we're heading for christmas, so bear in mind I won't be sending out any orders December 21st-28th)

Baglady

Yes. Shipping a bunch to Thousand Dead Gods (US), Momentumless Identity (BE), Scream & Writhe (CAN) and later on to Skeleton Dust (US). Millstone Vinyl (SWE) soon has the Sewer Election tape as well.

Baglady

Copies of both SEWER ELECTION and LASSO WENDY are on their way to Tordon Ljud, along with a few copies of the CAPERS - Dregs LP.

SEWER ELECTION is sold out from me, but I still have a handful left of LASSO WENDY.
I have some odds and ends, Boro related and whatnot, in stock. Write to teamborotapes AT gmail for a list of what I have.

Thanks for all the orders!