Fr, 29. Mar. 2019

Club Rectum
Chicago, IL
U.S.A.

...more details & tickets available soon

seventhcircle

nothing is precious, bastardize everything

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

KillToForget

Flying in from San Diego, and playing the day after at Tritriangle. Stoked

yosef666

Quote from: KillToForget on March 26, 2019, 01:55:58 AM
What are the details? I'll be in town still Saturday night. Is it the Penis Geyser gig?
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

KillToForget

Quote from: yosef666 on March 26, 2019, 08:59:26 PM
Quote from: KillToForget on March 26, 2019, 01:55:58 AM
What are the details? I'll be in town still Saturday night. Is it the Penis Geyser gig?
Sorry for the late response- it's at Tritriangle, in Wicker Park. It's Spring Break's first show, and Capture & Exploit, Ozzuario, Nude Attitude and mkot pt are also playing.
Here's a fb page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1986710711633509/?ti=ia

Hospice

Will there be any admission at the door?

yosef666

Last night was insane. Huge thanks to everyone who made it happen!

Theodore

"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

deutscheasphalt

Big thank you to all maniacs for coming out. Video footage will be shared soon after we have all recovered from PTSD.
Hope you had fun!

Coma Detox

Huge props to all the sickos that attended the show as well as everyone who helped organize the event.  Everyone sounded great and there were zero technical problems.  Hopefully everyone is nursing their wounds after our set.  I will have copies of Hideous Salvation as well as the Mania split soon.  I will make a post giving a heads up when I have them available for those who weren't at the show or couldn't get any copies.