BODY CARVE "Guts in Red Plastic" OUT NOW

Started by ligature impression, November 06, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ligature impression

-REGULAR EDITION IS OUT NOW. SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR UPDATE-

[CLOSED] now for pre-order , Body Carve's "Guts in Red Plastic" c42 SPECIAL EDITION.  "Guts in Red Plastic" is two 21-minute slabs of blown out crash and crunch, thin blades and sharp feedback.   The base sound sources are the result of a necropsy performed/ documented by N. Desuah:
"...For over 20 minutes, I mangled and mutilated the organs while listening to the amplified, wet mush of the bloody innards and the crackle of the plastic as the sounds recorded to tape.  These recordings were created by amplifying and overdriving the respective source recordings and supplementing with raw and distorted junk metal sounds as they played..."
This special edition of the tape comes housed in a VHS box with wraparound full color collage and color insert (both mostly of original photos from the recorded procedure), background info insert, and other bonus visuals.  Artwork in this version is exact size of original collages, and prints are quite vivid.  Special edition will ONLY be available via pre-order, made to order and numbered.  The regular edition for order and distribution will have resized artwork and layout to fit in a standard norelco box.  Both on black, type 1 tapes, dubbed in real time.

$10 USD + shipping  (international postage options have been added but are only set up for single pre-order tape, contact me for combined shipping... as always, apologies for US costs). Pre-order will likely close this weekend 11/11, and orders are projected to ship early December.

Samples: https://soundcloud.com/gutterbloat/sets/body-carve-guts-in-red-plastic
STORE: https://gutterbloat.bigcartel.com/product/body-carve-guts-in-red-plastic

Mikerdeath

10$ is a very generous price for this special edition.

High recommendation musick

ligature impression

Quote from: Mikerdeath on November 09, 2018, 06:41:28 PM
10$ is a very generous price for this special edition.

High recommendation musick
Thank you, Mike!

The production costs and process make the special edition impossible to keep in print, so pre-order has been a good option. My original plan was to just do 10 more and first come, first served. Happy to see this has opened that up a bit.
Just over a day left to pre-order the special edition. Solid, standard edition to be available at release...

totalblack

Copies of the standard edition of this will be available from me shortly after release, for any interested in the EU

ligature impression

Special Edition preorders have been shipped out, and the standard edition is out now!

GTTR07: "Guts in Red Plastic" is two 21-minute slabs of blown out crash and crunch, thin blades and sharp feedback. Relentless harsh noise attack. The base sound sources are the result of a necropsy performed/ documented by N. Desuah:
"...For over 20 minutes, I mangled and mutilated the organs while listening to the amplified, wet mush of the bloody innards and the crackle of the plastic as the sounds recorded to tape. These recordings were created by amplifying and overdriving the respective source recordings and supplementing with raw and distorted junk metal sounds as they played..."

This tape comes with artwork that is rearranged/restructured from the full size, special edition including full color collage and info insert (both mostly of original photos from the recorded procedure). Type I tapes dubbed real time in a norelco box.
Sorry for the redundant info after the original post... 

Also available is a small restock of The Vomit Arsonist "Further" c42 that I put out last Spring. Also there is a store option on the "Guts..." page to buy the Body Carve / Slit Throats split c20 (phage tapes) as a bundle for $13. Just trying to make it easy since the tape is almost OOP.

DISTRO copies of the Body Carve tape are en route to TOTAL BLACK and DEUTSCH ASPHALT (both stationed in Germany). German shipping is incredibly cheap, and helps to alleviate US postage harshness. SUPPORT!

WCN

WCN will have a few copies of the special edition available for international customers at the end of January.
Harsh Noise label and EU based distro of American Imports
https://whitecentipedenoise.com/

ligature impression

Thanks for the support so far!
COPIES ON THEIR WAY TO:

- Cloister Recordings (US)
- No Coast/No Hope (US)
- Scream & Writhe (CAN) (has BC and TVA tapes)
- Total Black (GERMANY)
- Deutsch Asphalt  (GERMANY)

Skeleton Dust (US) and White Centipede Noise (GERMANY) will have the only distro copies of the special edition. Wholesale cost was high due to production and detail, but it's worth it. Limited to 60, and these are all that remain. Get in touch with them if you're trying to reserve.

l.b.

Theodore

Should i feel guilty a corpse was used for my listening pleasure ? Does this make me some kind of necrophiliac, audial one ? Haha. Nah, hard to tell or understand what the source material is -except at the end, and that only since you already know- , but i havent been at a necropsy, so you who butcher and cannibalize people at your basement, may you hear familiar sounds !

Played it earlier this afternoon. This will satisfy even the most demanding harsh head, i think. After that i listened, i'm surprised there are still copies around.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

ligature impression

Quote from: Theodore on January 17, 2019, 02:07:12 AM
Played it earlier this afternoon. This will satisfy even the most demanding harsh head, i think. After that i listened, i'm surprised there are still copies around.
Updated distro list for "Guts..." includes:
• Scream & Writhe (Canada) restock
• Expansion Abyss (US)
• Analog Worship (US)
• White Centipede Noise (Germany)
In addition to some copies of the regular version, a reminder that WCN will soon have the only overseas distro copies of the special edition in vhs box with full-size, 1:1 artwork and other items.

Also, if you're interested in Gutter Bloat activities and releases, please consider signing up for my email list. It will always be first in the announcement chain. https://mailchi.mp/3b3f079cbf0d/gutterbloat