TROUBLED SLEEP #4 - AD RATES

Started by narcolepsia, November 01, 2018, 11:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

narcolepsia

Feeling a bit overwhelmed with yet another massive Troubled Sleep issue, so I figured it would be better to split its content in two, and hopefully manage to release smaller, more regular issues from now on. This upcoming #4 will feature:

REPTILE WOMB (US)
LEGLESS (US)
ZONA INDUSTRIALE (IT)
JUKKA SIIKALA (FIN)

It will have similar printing details as the previous one (offset / 16x23 cm) as well as a similar print run (300-350 copies), and should be distributed by the fine gentlemen that usually carry Narcolepsia releases worldwide.

I am trying to make this as fair as possible for the advertiser by including some distro copies in the final ad price.

Rates are:

1 page = 75.00 € (you will get 8 copies of the zine)

½ page = 45.00 € (you will get 3 copies of the zine)

¼ page = 25.00 € (you will get 1 copy of the zine)

This is valid until Monday, 31st December 2018. Please write for more details regarding the file size and specifications:

narcolepsia . distro @ gmail . com

Thank you for the support,
Manuel

narcolepsia

Most orders shipped today, just a few remaining, so I will finally be able to sit down and finish the layout for upcoming Troubled Sleep #4. Apologies to all involved for the delay, but this is a particularly demanding effort within the context of the label.

I am opening once again the call for ads during the entire month of June, for those who may have missed it originally, or didn´t have the funds back then. Hopefully this will be done and ready to be sent to press by the end of that month.

This upcoming #4 will feature :

REPTILE WOMB (US)
LEGLESS (US)
ZONA INDUSTRIALE (IT)
JUKKA SIIKALA (FIN)

It will have similar printing details as the previous one (offset / 16x23 cm) as well as a similar print run, and should be distributed by the fine gentlemen that usually carry Narcolepsia releases worldwide.

I am trying to make this as fair as possible for the advertiser by including some distro copies in the final ad price.

Rates are:

1 page = 75.00 € (you will get 8 copies of the zine)

½ page = 45.00 € (you will get 3 copies of the zine)

¼ page = 25.00 € (you will get 1 copy of the zine)

This is valid until Tuesday, 30th June 2020. Please write for more details regarding the file size and specifications :

narcolepsia . distro at gmail . com