Natural Orthodoxy / UVB-76 / Psywarfare / Cold Fell / Caina

Started by NaturalOrthodoxy, November 01, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalOrthodoxy

I have artist copies of the following releases for sale. Please email hatecof@gmail.com to purchase unless otherwise stated.

NATURAL ORTHODOXY - INDUSTRIAL ACTION CS £5
Ltd copies left- rawer than legacies of rust but still packing a heavy punch and a wide variety of sounds. Power electronics for fans of Genocide Organ, Con-Dom, and Alberich.

UVB-76 / LACANTHROPE SPLIT CS £5
Former alias of Natural Orthodoxy utilising high pitched noise and crackling radio static. Lacanthrope delivers a side of solid American PE.

UVB-76 / STIRRINGS STILL SPLIT CS/ZINE £5
Prose-driven collaborative project (Stirrings Still includes members of Throats and Knifedoutofexistence) encompassing droning melodies, disembodied voices, and aggressive power electronics. Comes with a DIY printed lyric zine.

COLD FELL - IRWELL LP £10 plus P&P
Aggressive, atmospheric, and heavy black metal FFO: Ash Borer, Dragged Into Sunlight, Bolzer. With solid art/design by Youth Attack's Mark McCoy
https://coldfell.bandcamp.com/
(can be purchased through the bandcamp page above or by emailing hatecof@gmail.com)

CAINA / CARA NEIR split 7" £5
Industrial-influenced black metal on Caina's side, blackened hardcore on Cara Neir's side.

I also have label copies of the following Church of Fuck /COF Records releases:

PSYWARFARE - THROW AWAY THE OCEAN 7" £5
Noise/industrial project of Integrity's Dwid Hellion. This is collected material from the 90s featuring the late Bill 'Snakedick' Covelli and a Throbbing Gristle cover.

ITHACA - TRESPASSERS 7" £5
Nostalgic 90s style metalcore FFO: Botch, Cave In.

Will update this post as I unearth more stock!