from AHLZ / Collapsed Hole

Started by collapsedhole, October 28, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

collapsedhole

hey all... i've been in jail like 20 weeks... just bailed out. my lunatic wife was totally fucked up on speed and stabbed me during an argument & almost killed me. she is trying to steal my house, my kid, and get me sent to prison for years on false claims of abuse to try and get away with stabbing me.

she has not only changed my collapsedhole@yahoo.com email address password, but has been messing with my paypal and discogs accounts. she changed the discogs email, but not the password, so i've fixed that account, and as of this date i have changed my password for this forum. i have also changed the paypal password for collapsedhole@yahoo.com, but since i can't get into that email DO NOT have anything to do with it!

no one buy anything from her!!!

i've contacted the few people i know shes trying to unload stuff to directly, but i don't have any social media - STAY AWAY!

if anyone can show me proof of any her activities over the past 4 months PLEASE private msg me and i will give you an email contact to a family member of mine.