Special Interest
July 24, 2019, 11:22:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small synths  (Read 72413 times)
duckworship

« Reply #225 on: June 15, 2019, 02:39:05 AM »

The other JMT I was considering is the UNVO-1 but now I'm seriously thinking about the Trogo 669cv b/c of the input & he just replied to my email with very detailed answers to my questions. Plus his synth is a little more affordable than the JMT.

I'm not sure I've checked out the Trogo 657 yet...

That's the other JMT synth I had - wasn't really in love with it the whole way. Although, there were some interesting sounds.

What was it about the Unvo-1 you did not like?

Although there was some potential with the synth, I felt like it was very limited. Most of the sounds I got out of it were no different than those one-trick "drone boxes" a lot of people make and sell on eBay. I think the addition of the noise generator and the filter was one of the better parts of it though.
I really wish I didn't get rid of the SNB-2b JMT made, and it has a 3 band EQ. I felt like I got more sounds out of that than the UNVO-1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6UjAObapDk
Soloman Tump
user

« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2019, 11:56:24 PM »

So I've had the Behringer Neutron for 2 days. It is very versatile. Tonight I patched the noise out to LFO in and hooked up my Volca Kick - instant drum machine insanity.

Fun!

Electronic music zine
http://www.snarerush.co.uk
duckworship

« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2019, 05:11:02 AM »

Been eyeballing the IK UNO Synth. I know it was mentioned previously on this thread, but not a lot of talk about it. Looking at the features that it has makes me think it's way more friendly compared to them Korg Volca synths.
Seeing them go used for roughly 150 bucks. Has anyone here used this synth?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
  Print  

Jump to: