New K2 CD and Kazumoto Endo + Kazuma Kubota CD

Started by phagetapes, January 09, 2011, 11:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phagetapes

New Harsh Noise CDs on Phage Tapes

PT:133 Kazumoto Endo + Kazuma Kubota - Switches and Knobs
http://www.discogs.com/Kazumoto-Endo-Kazuma-Kubota-Switches-And-Knobs/release/2438836
2 tracks - 1 studio - 1 live
The follow up of the live recording on Noise Ninja out of Japan released in 2009.  This material is a joining of Endo and Kubota in their usaul fashion.  lots of starts and stops, blasts of sound and silence.
Edition of 500 in jewel cases with japenoise sytle art by Y. Hirano using photos by K. Churko.
Switches and Knobs studio sample

PT:140 K2 - Abdominal Electricity
http://www.discogs.com/K2-Abdominal-Electricity/release/2556971
K2 has recently had a resurgence with tapes on Banned Productions, discs on Cipher, Tochnit Aleph and Triangle and a track in the Zelphabet series.  Here K2 provides the usual cut up masterpiece he has been bringing since the mid-90s with four tracks clocking in around 60 mins of material similar to Ha Ga Ne. 
Edition of 500 in jewel cases with art designed by Alonso Urbanos.
K2 sample

Each CD is 11.25$ ppd in the US 13.25$ worldwide.
Both for 20$ in the US and 24$ worldwide.

Get both plus Knurl - Thiocarbamide CD for 27$/31$

paypal address phagetapes at yahoo dot com

Soon cassettes by: Wilt+Goose+Marax, Blessed Sacrifist/Cranial Drill, Plasmic Formations, Regosphere, Brandkommando, Gomeisa, Mutant Ape

And K2 shirts.

Tommy Carlsson

Ugh, not more of this ridiculous quoting without adding anything of your own... I am getting more than enough of that behaviour on the wall noise forum.

Having said that, both of these have been ordered, and I am really looking forward to check out the K2 disc in particular. I think it's the first of his newer material that I have picked up. Thanks to Sam/Phage Tapes for doing proper sized real CD editions of these!

GX Jupitter-Larsen

Quote from: Tommy Carlsson on January 10, 2011, 06:38:16 PM
Ugh, not more of this ridiculous quoting without adding anything of your own... I am getting more than enough of that behaviour on the wall noise forum.

Having said that, both of these have been ordered, and I am really looking forward to check out the K2 disc in particular. I think it's the first of his newer material that I have picked up. Thanks to Sam/Phage Tapes for doing proper sized real CD editions of these!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!