Special Interest
September 20, 2018, 01:31:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wants list: Punishment Private/Finders  (Read 250 times)
fuggery

« on: September 07, 2018, 10:28:06 PM »

Hey folks

Anyone know where I can get Punishment Private or Finders release from? I can't find a damn thing anywhere, and nothing available on the 'ogs.
xerographia

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 07:16:56 AM »

Finders will most likely be reissuing Operation Cathedral as well as Minority Report on vinyl sometime in the future. No need to pay exorbitant prices for either of these two.

As far as Private Punishment tapes, best bet is to ask to join the mailing list or hit up somebody who has some of their tapes and get them to hook you up with a copy when they make their next order.

Hope this helps.
fuggery

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 11:09:01 AM »

Finders will most likely be reissuing Operation Cathedral as well as Minority Report on vinyl sometime in the future. No need to pay exorbitant prices for either of these two.

As far as Private Punishment tapes, best bet is to ask to join the mailing list or hit up somebody who has some of their tapes and get them to hook you up with a copy when they make their next order.

Hope this helps.

Much obliged to you for the info. Do you know the site name for the Private Punishment? Google hasn't yielded any useful results.
xerographia

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 05:22:10 PM »

The label apparently doesn't have a dedicated website but rather an Instagram where he posts teasers and photos of upcoming tapes on the label. I am pretty sure you have to request to follow his account though, so for privacy concerns I won't post his handle publicly on some forum, seems a little weird for me to do that. Keep in mind that even if you follow him it doesn't mean you will be able to get tapes-- I don't know. Maybe I am just talking out of my ass.

Send me a personal message so I don't forget about this thread and I will send you his IG - I may also have a couple Finders tapes that I still have more than one copy of for some reason, I will take a look and see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: