Final Solution - Half Dead reissue available to order (released September 11th)

Started by Major Carew, September 05, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

****Available to pre order now. All items are in hand,assembled, and ready to be shipped by the release date which, by request of Final Solution is September 11th 2018****

****PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS PRE-ORDER ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE YOU ORDER!!!!****

Finally, after several unforeseen setbacks Der Bünker is proud to present this long awaited re issue of the seminal release from the infamous NYC Power Electronics project Final Solution.We've done our best to work with FS to make a faithful re release of this tape.Work continues on more unreleased Final Solution material, but for now please see the following information regarding how you can order the re issue of 'Half Dead' and a T-shirt we have also done of the tape's artwork design.

Final Solution 'Half Dead' cassette reissue (Ltd to 200 copies)

Final Solution Half Dead 'skull' logo T-shirt. (white image printed on black Gildan heavy cotton shirts) in sizes M, L and XL. 15 of each size.

This cassette is being distributed in Europe by Freak Animal, and in the US by Analogue Worship.

Due to unforeseen circumstances (an unexpected problem with German customs) we can't offer more distribution at the moment.We do however intend to keep this release and the forthcoming FS releases available somewhat, so more distribution can be organised at a later time.

To obtain a copy of the tape , T-shirt, or both, please contact: Derbunker@mail.com to obtain a total price for your order with shipping to your location.

Please don't send messages via social media or forums regarding these items as it will be much easier to deal with your order in one place.

Requests to trade ,to hold, etc and / or fishing for free items etc will be ignored.

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned: More Final Solution releases are forthcoming!

DSOL

"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

Major Carew

Release date is tomorrow, but the first large batch of orders was sent out this morning, so depending on how efficient the post office is some in the UK might receive their tapes & shirts tomorrow.

Thanks.

Major Carew

I've been getting a lot of emails about this but neglected to mention it : T shirts and tapes are being sent separately as everything was pre packaged because I knew demand would be very high. Plus it helps avoid damage to the tape cases as they're not just wrapped in a T shirt then smashed through the post hatch by your postman, they are in proper sturdy card mailers. So don't be alarmed if one arrives and the other doesn't at the same time.

Thanks.

cr

Yeah, I was one of those impatient bastards. Got the shirt already last week, but as the tape was my main concern, I just asked...
The tape arrived yesterday, so I'm a happy fucker now.

I think I don't have to say anything about the greatness of this one. Just read the review of Mr.FreakAnimal in the playlist section!

Thanks to Major Carew for the FS reissues!