Otomo Hava + Notes/Guests From Chaos = No More!

Started by Otomo_Hava, July 27, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otomo_Hava

After a decade of my sonic activities as Otomo Hava and three years of Notes/Guests From Chaos podcast series
i decided to stop all of those due to lack of interest, inspiration and support as well as need for change in my life
(you may noticed it as i sold my whole music collection already!).

Although, i will still listening to noise and any other noisy / experimental music whenever i feel and want to. It's the
least i can do to support this scene, without being a hipster (you all know that's one of the main reasons the whole
scene sucks right?)

Also, all shows on Mixcloud and Otomo stuff in the Bandcamp site will still be available to be visited and heard.

Thank you all those for helping in any ways possible, releasing my stuff as Otomo Hava, contributing to my podcast series and
communicating. You know who you are!

Best

Thomas

Otomo_Hava

Thanks for the words.

I want to clarify some things.

First things first, i'm listening to noise music since my 20s and i really hoped, in a way or another, making my own including
my personality and my ideas (fresh or not) but after almost a decade i'm dried from ideas and inspiration, getting repetitive
and collapsing into an artistic hiatus after being with the whole HNW scene, even if my project's initial purpose was to create
different albums with different sonic approach.

My own happiness and pleasure was to be on catalogues of very respectful labels and i made it: Chocolate Monk, L. White
Records, Bizarre Audio Arts, HNM Records to name a few, amongst with other great artists i've heard their works in the past
and present and respect them, and I talked with kind people for communication and i'm happy with a few we continue to keep
in touch. And those are more important things even than having reviews on Musiquemachine and Vital Weekly and being "famous"
(What's wrong with that after all? Becoming the Salvador Dali of Noise music's something beyond my goals).

Yes, sometimes i speak like a self-righteous and egotestical prick in some cases (and people mostly) just because situations
doesn't handle sarcasm and i'm covering myself like this for defence, piss the hell out people and leave me alone. And i find it
painfull for myself.

Only time and reason possibly could bring back Otomo Hava in life again. But for now, i think he made his cycle right now.

pentd

too bad you took the podcasts down, they were xlent!