The White Knight Of Kekistan "NS Dungeon Synth"

Started by CosmicWeaponOfThule, July 23, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CosmicWeaponOfThule

Fantasy Battle Ambient music coupled with commentary upon such subjects as: Alt-Right larping, The Saturn Moon Matrix, The Fake Reality and other such things deemed controversial by a frothing internet mob not ready for the wisdom contained upon these recordings. NS Techno makes us elite and NS Dungeon Synth makes us mighty!

Sample Track: NS Dungeon Synth

www.wintersolaceproductions.com
THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE

whiteheatnoise

"I started this label when I was 17 in my Mom's basement. That was 2018, and look at me now." -About Section, Winter Solace Productions website

CosmicWeaponOfThule

Quote from: whiteheatnoise on July 24, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
"I started this label when I was 17 in my Mom's basement. That was 2018, and look at me now." -About Section, Winter Solace Productions website

That is a typo, that I will now correct. The label started in 2008. There is enough documentation on the internet to prove that. I'm 28 and was able to use funds from the being the most controversial label on the internet to move out of my mothers basement.

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/88/The_Path_of_Black_Sun/195778

this one was actually sooner and there was a time when I was thinking of only releasing dark ambient/industrial, however I don't remember the exact release date.

https://www.discogs.com/Aleph-Naught-Opus-Nigrum/release/9433028
THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE

Peterson

Quote from: CosmicWeaponOfThule on July 25, 2018, 01:02:55 AM
was able to use funds from the being the most controversial label on the internet to move out of my mothers basement.

Lots explained in such a statement, but hard to believe.

Kim V

Quote from: Force Neurotic on July 25, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
was able to use funds from the being the most controversial label on the internet to move out of my mothers basement.

hard to believe he left his mothers basement you mean, right ?
you're just a victim of yourself

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: Kim V on July 26, 2018, 12:24:32 AM
Quote from: Force Neurotic on July 25, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

hard to believe he left his mothers basement you mean, right ?

Dungeon synth as you've never heard before.
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

FallOfNature

Label has had some really good releases of a serious nature -

https://www.discogs.com/Kaevum-Natur/release/4432647
https://www.discogs.com/Nachtkult-Der-Sieg-Des-Stolzen-Blutes/release/11752593

Not going to bother with this particular advertised release personally, but I can admire his drive to keep doing this stuff without giving a fuck what anyone else says.

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

CosmicWeaponOfThule

THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE

vomitgore

I actually think these releases look like fun. If these were EU, I would definitely pick one or two up. Sure it doesn't seem too serious, but he is open about it, so it's okay.

However, one thing puzzles me. I do understand that these releases are frowned upon, but on the other hand, a provocative and "unpolitical" utilisation of political imagery is so damn common in Industrial/PE. What makes an established project A that uses Nazi or whatever imagery without being "honest" about it okay and a Winter Solace release B something to be laughed at? Just the aesthetics? The fact that some of the aspects of Winter Solace releases cover internet phenomenons and "trends" rather than Gas Chambers? Maybe those 10-20% of the promotional aspect that are a bit "over the top"? This is of course not criticism towards people voicing their disapproval but more of  a general question I am asking myself.

CosmicWeaponOfThule

Quote from: vomitgore on July 29, 2018, 09:12:13 PM
However, one thing puzzles me. I do understand that these releases are frowned upon, but on the other hand, a provocative and "unpolitical" utilisation of political imagery is so damn common in Industrial/PE. What makes an established project A that uses Nazi or whatever imagery without being "honest" about it okay and a Winter Solace release B something to be laughed at?

The reason this happens is because I am not considered "Established" by the consumer standards. If somebody buys my releases, they don't get a dopamine hit from posting it on their Instagram or something, owning these titles does not increase the value of ones collection.

In regards to European distribution, I have been trying for years with no avail to attain distribution in Europe of the various industrial titles I have released.

Also, the significance of me having a mainstream dating site booked marked is what now? 
THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE

vomitgore

Quote from: theotherjohn on July 29, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

Any plans for an incel-themed release in the future? I'd give that a listen.

Seconded! A colleague gave me a newspaper article about incel-"culture" (?) and it instantly struck me as pretty compatible with PE. "Toxic Masculinity" was a phrase that stuck.

CosmicWeaponOfThule

Quote from: vomitgore on July 30, 2018, 12:28:03 AM
Quote from: theotherjohn on July 29, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

Any plans for an incel-themed release in the future? I'd give that a listen.

Seconded! A colleague gave me a newspaper article about incel-"culture" (?) and it instantly struck me as pretty compatible with PE. "Toxic Masculinity" was a phrase that stuck.

Can you please either post the article here or e-mail it to me if possible?

I'm not surprised such a thing exists, I just have never herd of it.

MIGTOW, is referenced in the insert of this, as is the idea of being married to a hologram. I also released an entire 2 disc album on sex robots.
THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE

CosmicWeaponOfThule

The deluxe edition of this tape been released, limited edition of 4 pieces. Includes a coffee mug that says "The Tears Of Pseudo-Intelligent PC Music Snobs"

www.wintersolaceproductions.com
THOUSAND YEARS EMPIRE