THE RITA - Sharks and the Female Form c30

Started by THE RITA HN, June 28, 2018, 04:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE RITA HN

Now available direct from Lake Shark HN:

THE RITA - Sharks and the Female Form (Old Europa Cafe c30)

THE RITA's limited audio cassette entitled "Sharks and the Female Form" includes lurid shark attack photographs and related inserts, torn women's bathing suit evidence.
Sharks and the Female Form looks at the aesthetics and patterns of a woman's physical form violently and tragically manipulated by nature.
C30 white tape with red prints comes packed between 10 inserts and shreds of bloody female swimsuits.
Limited to 39 numbered copies.
2 long 15 minutes tracks both starting with some (for The Rita) non imaginable ambient sounds and speaking voices but turning fast into the usual Harsh Wall Noise for which Sam is well known world-wide.

The aesthetics and patterns of a woman's physical form violently and tragically manipulated in the arts:

§ Painting
"You have dared to torture the female who was so certain she would always be adored! You have scourged her, flogged her in all her pride; you have emptied her breasts, creviced her belly, blown up her buttocks, twisted her legs, battered her face! And over it all you have spread a noxious color, composed of all the reds of blood and the greens of putrefaction."
Coquiot on Rouault's painting Two Prostitutes (1906)

§ Cinema
"The verbal link between gorge (throat, bosom, breast) and egorger (to cut the throat, to slaughter) implies that the two inevitably go together: to see a breast is to want to cut a throat."
Colin Davis from Scenes of Love and Murder: Renoir, Film and Philosophy (2009)

§ Literature
"The great conical head struck her like a locomotive, knocking her up out of the water. The jaws snapped shut around her torso, crushing bones and flesh and organs into a jelly. The fish, with the woman's body in it's mouth, smashed down on the water with a thunderous splash, spewing foam and blood and phosphorescence in a gaudy shower."
Peter Benchley from Jaws (1974)

$18 USD plus postage

More information:
http://bakurita.blogspot.com/p/the-rita-and-related-merchandise.html

THE RITA HN

SOLD OUT from me.
Thanks for the continued support!

holy ghost

DSOL

any idea when more The Rita shirts will be printed?
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

New Forces

There will be shirts to accompany the vinyl reissue of The Rita - Magazine on New Forces
New Forces
https://newforces.bigcartel.com

Kjostad
Breaking The Will
Form Hunter
Cryocene

DSOL

Quote from: New Forces on July 01, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
There will be shirts to accompany the vinyl reissue of The Rita - Magazine on New Forces

awesome, love the way the Kjostad shirt came out. looking forward to The Rita shirt
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

PedestrianOrgans

If anybody has a copy of this they're willing to part with hmu

holy ghost

This one is just mind blowing. I am always amazed at the creativity in packaging noise albums and somehow I'm knocked right on my butt by the inclusion of the shreds of a blood splattered bathing suit and the rest of the packaging. Truly an exceptional release.