Explanation of the situation with the delay of sending from Slivko Tapes

Started by xkonyayx, June 19, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xkonyayx

Hello everyone!
This is Alexander from Flagellatio Orgasmus / Slivko Tapes. I just found out yesterday from my German friend that Special Interests posted a post about my alleged "rip off" and that people didn't receive my parcels. I wanted to show a little light on the situation, as for me my reputation in the noise / industrial community is important.
Yes, I do not deny the fact that some people could not get the parcel for trading / purchase, but I do not remember them and all information (names, addresses) I have long lost. It did not come out because of my laziness or indifferent attitude to people, but because of the problems of a certain nature that have piled on me in the last couple of years.
All the last few months I was in a deep depression and apathy, I did not want to communicate with anyone or contact. I didn't read any Facebook messages or emails. Too much shitload with personal life: lack of work, problems and quarrels in the family, problems with the law and deterioration of mental health. I think we should not talk about the quality of life in Russia, so what can we expect from life in Siberia? Total fucking hopeless.
I know for sure that I have not sent any parcels to people, in the amount of probably 4-6 people, but I just do not remember who these people are! And if not my German friend who wrote me about the post yesterday, I would not have remembered about this whole situation, because, again, a lot of extra shit in my head, which does not allow me to think about anything else.
Therefore, I am asking people who have not received from me parcels for purchases / trading to write me an email (slivko.tapes@gmail.com), and we will solve this issue! PLEASE write only by email, not in this thread and not in FB Messenger — I can just not read them.
Once again, I apologize to the people to whom I have caused inconvenience and ask me to understand. I'm not a" rip-offer", I'm just fucked up with life and buried in problems Siberian white trash not on their own.
With respect to users Special Interests, Alexander (Flagellatio Orgasmus, Slivko Tapes prod.).

david lloyd jones

Alex.
I am calling you out as someone who does not keep their promis essential.
Still waiting
You say only 5 or 6 people involved  and you sent 4 parcels to usa as reason for not sending mine.
Eric of bastard  noise should havery been usa recipient but still waiting
You try to get me to send more money as  buying extra to pay post.
Strikes me that your apparent reputation is all smoke and mirrors.